Rejuvenating Memes (POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT)

RickT

Hello bois, gurls and all the other genders of the internet,

Following a good advice, I'm creating this topic for anyone who feels like it, who likes the game despite anything else, and above all loves memes. Here you can post your memes and laugh and make people laugh without worrying if it's burying other people fanart, so publish to your hearts content! I'll continue from where I stopped, if perhaps you're interested you can go check how this meme stuff started. 

So back to the REAL reason that brought me here today. I had to take a break from my memes and consequential gameplay because of my time and life draining job in healthcare. But I'm back, like I've never left, and for today's memes we find ourselves in Blacksteeple Castle after being abducted by Team Xen. Well, as we can't keep our little butts in one place, we went for a riot that subsequently brought us to the "impossible" fight against Madame X. So here's the memes that I racked up from this moment. Have a nice day and remember children, always give a good laugh at least once a day.

3cxg75.jpg

Mommy!.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone,

So I went against MadameX and in a crafty way, I won. Suddenly a familiar figure shows up and gives me his godly approval. No I'm not talking about Arceus. I'm talking about god itself.

After that, we were surprised by the mysterious figure that was "Emma". 

Have a nice day everyone. 

win.jpg

Melia surprise.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hey hey,

So after the events that saw us lose our mommy (oh noooos), we hijacked a Team Xen battleship (how badass is that?) and we made our way to Gearen... But no. Spacea meddled with us again, and alas, we're stranded in terajuma and saw Saki debut as a human bullet. So we made our way through the hot and wet (wink wink) Terajuma Jungle, reached Kakori Village and we came across a Help request about some Timburr and Gurdurr on streak only to discover they had a hatred instilling Timburr(?) probably nicknamed Palpatine among them that could actually talk. Was definitely a funny moment until I saw the level the Conkeldurr was (yeeeeet!). Still nothing my Sylveon couldn't take care of. Have a great day everyone!

NOTATIMBURR.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Reginald Sanshire said:
  Hide contents

moegeara.png.97cc0b48c74a7b0faee98228b4ca8464.png

Spoiler because I'm not sure if the OP is at the part in the story where it happens, yet.

Don't worry about me man I've played this game maaaaaaaaaaany times nothing is a spoiler anymore xD

Hellooooos,

So I went through Aquamarine Cave and Melia brought something up, and boi, did that hit close to home. I mean, in my defense my teacher was bad. I mean what kind of teacher starts telling you about her medical appointments and watever she did in the weekend? Geez, no wonder I turned into a Maths noob. So yeah we're the same Melia, we're the same.

IKTF.jpg

• Haha 1

BTW, apparently some dude took a picture of Melia during her Math exam. Me, as a crafty person, got my hands on such picture. And you guy are the lucky ones who get to see it.

Melia is sad.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Henlo everyone!

So we reached the wonderfull Teila Resort, where our good friend Saki Blakeory missed her luxurious life style so went banging on doors like crazy. I mean come on Saki you spoiled brat, you don't go around banging on doors like that! 

Saki life of luxury.jpg

So guys and gals,

We reached the mysterious madwoman Angie, also known in the past as Anju (what the heck happened amirite?), and I remember the first times I played the game, damn I struggled (playing intense mode ofc) against her cold truth. That move would wipe teams mercilessly. And then it got nerfed If remember correctly. That makes me feel like those old farts complaining about the youth today. 

Well that's it folks keep having fun!

3cp7ac.jpg

Angie gone mad.jpg

• Like 1