Post Pictures of Your Real Pets!

Wish

Since Pokemon aren't real we have pets to love instead. Post your picture(s) of your pets!

This is my cat Mew. Yes he is obviously named after the Pokemon Mew. He is very loving, silly, and fat.

263itub.jpg

2my5m2r.jpg

Silly Mew looking soooo FABULOUS!

1zowzz9.jpg

He looks evil....

33mmu7c.jpg

Fat King Mew!

15i3seo.jpg

And here is a picture of my dog (more my mom's) Shadow, that I had to leave behind to go to school. D;

2m3s2na.jpg

Sorry I posted a lot!

Your turn!! Hope to see some cute or cool pets!

Edited by Wish

My family dog, Miles!

Milespuppy.jpg

Cute lil' guy's starting to have hip problems though. Old man dog.

I have a rescued California Desert Tortoise as well who was being mistreated by an older woman who was slipping into dementia. My father cares for California Desert Tortoises, and is licensed to do so; I am still undergoing the process of getting permitted.

My cat Cocoa. She likes hanging out in Christmas Trees.

cocoa_in_the_christmas_tree_by_ravnos2-d

Murphy, my little baby ex-feral who loves sleeping in sinks, staring vacantly at me, and pooping in my bathtub.

murphy_the_cat__again__by_ravnos2-d4kkaf

I have two puppies, two bunnies, and eight more kitties who don't have pictures on the internet yet. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I noticed this thread and figured out that this is a perfect opportunity to tell about my pets. Thanks to Wish for creating it :)

The first dog that is sleeping in the basket, is Lahja or "Gift" (as a direct translation). She is a rambunctious little 7½ month old Jack-Russel terrier, who either runs around playing or sleeps most of the time. Its too bad, that my studies started again a while back and i have to be away from her for most of the time. Its made up, however whenever i come back to visit home after a hard week and have her go crazy over me. XD

The second, more adult dog awake in a basket is Alma (Which means soul. She was also a jack-russel), my recently departed companion, who lived up to 14 years old. She was one of, if not the biggest reason, why i became so much more responsible and happy in life. She was always there by my side, and she always brought a smile to my face whenever i was feeling down. I will always miss her, but she died peacefully in my arms, and she is in a better place now.

post-42140-0-63286600-1377954129_thumb.jpg

post-42140-0-02460500-1377954146_thumb.jpg

Thanks.. Really helps when someone you don't know that well (or at all) tries to cheer you up for something that happened years ago.

And I swear, I will kill every pig and boar in the world, one bacon strip at a time. DO YOU HEAR ME KEN?! I WILL AVENGE YOU!!

Edited by Lunar081

I can't sense if that thank you was sarcastic. If it wasn't... then no problem any time! Happy to help. :]

Don't understand the bacon reference o.O

If you haven't noticed by now, I am a bit of a ditz.

I was telling the truth. All of it. And the Bacon Strip thing I did. It is no joke. It is an oath. To kill the wild boar that robbed my friend's life- one that I raised since he was a lost, injured, puppy- and all of it's brethren by eating their flesh.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit screws loose myself

And I swear, I will kill every pig and boar in the world, one bacon strip at a time. DO YOU HEAR ME KEN?! I WILL AVENGE YOU!!

I'm guessing the Tepig family isn't so popular with you, but seriously sorry for your lost. I'd cry many tears if that happened to my dog.

On the topic, this is Jolie, my 2 year old doggy

jolie.jpg?noCache=1378074957

there's also my sister's dog but he didn't want his picture taken for some reason, usually he's a good model.

Edited by personwithbanana9870