Release 9.5

Amethyst

Ok, I have just finished Episode 9 starting from the beginning of the game, and the result is that nothing gamebreaking was found during main plot events as for the current 9.5 release. So the main goal is reached, I guess, and only the minor glitches and errors that are listed in this thread should be fixed. All of this is based on my personal experience of course, other people might still encounter issues

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm finally done making that video (that took a while lmao): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AfYUuX50cM

While I was doing that, I did a lag comparison (I had video footage so why not) and here's my conclusion: There is actually no difference in lag between both versions. The time it takes to get from the start of the forest to the end is the same. In fact, 9.5 is about a second faster. However, the lag feels worse in 9.5, mostly because of the special effects. While the overall time to get through the forest is the same, the special effects are slower in 9.5. There's actually a point in the video where I take a wrong turn because a tree took longer to appear.

I found more "stuck in building" glitches. From testing out this one I'll say that those are actually wrong warps (The game puts your character in the wrong spot when you exit a building, though the camera is in the right place).

Chrysoliabadbuilding_zps5209c341.png
This is the building that does it (it's in Chrysolia forest, though it gets teleported there from Spinel town).
Buildingteleportationinchrysolia_zpse9e5
And here is where you end up (it's near the entrance to the forest). If you just move left and right you can get the camera to scroll back to your character. You can also have random encounters when you're not on screen, but that doesn't change anything (encounters work as normal and they don't affect where the character or the camera are). You can't actually get out of that place because there are trees blocking the way.

Ok... After reading the entire pages of this topic, and after having knowledge about all the bugs and glitches and errors found up to this day, I've come with a final verdict... I think I'll stay with Yami's idea and I will download ep. 10 when it comes out xD. But I think we must give Ame some recognition here... holy shit everyone is making her work so hard right now! Oh Ame, don't worry... all your hard work is going to end up with a better, super fun and aweshum game! (emphasis on aweshum :3) In a serious tone now... I think I speak for everyone here when I say I'm really thankful that you had created this game, it's one of the best pokemon games I've ever played, and I really appreciate all the effort and hard work you put in here. It's awesome.

P.S. Sorry for the long post, I think I went too much out of the topic here... sorry. -_-

Btw... RisingManes your work as a bug finder was funny as hell xD.

Edited by Arom

Ha you guys are still glitch hunting, anyway the game is well built and there are no major sequence breaking glitches as far as I know, and believe me I've tried and looked for some. It's not like Ocarina of Time where you can beat the game in under 20 min.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm now play this EPISODE 9.5 of this game.In introduction of the game after AME's image with her pokemon ABSOL she ask my character if you MALE or FEMALE character.then after I chose the image of the character are not appeared so you have to look this image:

post-42711-0-36140500-1380353379_thumb.jpg

post-42711-0-97109100-1380352697_thumb.jpg

post-42711-0-10468200-1380352700_thumb.jpg

I uninstalled and re-installed with the patch many times to fix this problem but its no luck,seriously no kidding.Is any solution of this problem?

Edited by ayamatsuno143

Let's see if you can find the graphic files themselves. They would be in, for instance, Pokemon Reborn/Graphics/Pictures/introOak.png

I found it madam....uhhhh so what would I do and what's next step madam?

Edited by ayamatsuno143

• Administrators

Then we can confirm that the issue isn't that the files were dis-included with the download.

To others who have started 9.5: Did you not encounter this issue?

To Ayama: Download the normal 9.0 release- does it still happen?

Then we can confirm that the issue isn't that the files were dis-included with the download.

To others who have started 9.5: Did you not encounter this issue?

To Ayama: Download the normal 9.0 release- does it still happen?

Madam so what's the missing in this file?I try and try and try to uninstalled and re-installed of course with the patch but [sigh]....nothing appeared at all.....Any solutions for this madam?

Note: Sorry madam for what I'm saying.... :unsure:

I never realized this wasn't intended. Especially considering that episode 9 looks exactly the same (at least for me). Unless I'm misunderstanding the issue here (if I understand correctly, it's just that blank screen thing, and doesn't actually stop you from playing the game -correct me if I'm wrong). Is there supposed to be a preview of your character or something? 'Cause that doesn't show up on any of my installs :/ (I can still select gender and enter a name, then play the game, no problem).

I just went to look at Shofu's first video of this game: Yep, there's definitely missing graphics in the intro, except it's also missing in episode 9. At least in the versions I have installed.

(Here's that Shofu video I'm talking about (It's episode 7)): http://youtu.be/EDh36vmpJJM?t=3m15s
(And you've already got SSs of 9.5/9.0 in this thread, so there's no need to take any more)

Anyways, we've pretty much confirmed there's missing graphics to fix :P

Then for now, Ayama, there isn't a fix. Just play past it. Sorry, and thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll be sure to correct it for E10

Ah I see madam so there's nothing can do to fix this problem....... :( Its OK madam I understand and

Salamat for your time so I'll be wait to release the episode 10 and hopefully in the next episode will all be fix........Again Salamat for help and I know you will you do everything to fix this game we will appreciate your efforts madam and your so awesome person.....

Note: BTW In english of "SALAMAT" is "THANK YOU" :lol:

Edited by ayamatsuno143