Release 9.5

Amethyst

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably easier just to PM me to fix your save for that

Assuming you're talking about me with the underground railnet issue, sending it to you via PM right now :)

EDIT: Also 2 things I forgot to add to my last glitch report post (some spoilers, kind of):

1. If you save in the cave with the croagunk then load that save, no music plays (the abandoned power plant music normally plays here, and if you walk outside and come back in the music starts playing again). 2. Under the grand staircase, there are 2 rooms where music does not play, one of them being the bottom room with the unowns (this one is most likely intended, but either way it adds to the ambiance of that room). The other is one of the side rooms (I think if you go to the far right when going down the series of slopes then up the ladder, there is one glowing rock and a few smashable rocks in this room), and not having music in this one room is kind of strange, because there isn't anything that's really special here.

Edited by Redwiff

5d9556238b075339790206d2c8935906.png

"There's dark... then there's black. I can't see jack shit."

677c6c643a9679d4947e75d987284141.png

"Oh. I---I can stand vertically on the gravestone. Okay. That Shuppet is trolling me."

b83f5e9e77387d9e308782bf4862f061.png

"Let's see which else I can step on."

2b0cb0bd481233793e774d34d3a80552.png

ceb79c45b0f54745cd9833ea87e26bc8.png

"And now, I'm a douchebag parking. Also, I can step on all but two of the broken gravestones. That works."

1d555e12a1856ff8d1860c667d2c0e42.png

"Sssh. I'm playing detective. Soon, that girl will be out of her house, and we'll see if she's cheating on her husband."

Edited by RisingManes

Just wanted to report a game crash that happened in the Byxbysion Ward when I headbutted a tree with Linoone. I was able to find a Pineco before when I was exploring for fun, but I have no idea what happened here. If it helps, I was on the path where Mudkip would be. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of that tree since I saved after I found beat Mr. Bigglesworth and I remember my steps (somewhat). I didn't have the animated sprites on either.

Here it is~ Right outside of that cave. I have been trying it out again to see if the error will reoccur, but so far it seemed normal when I found a Pineco.

Edited by DarkLight

Uknown Glitches or Intentional?

-For some unknown reason I got a chance to rebattle a majority of the trainers in the upper area of Opal Ward. Maybe this is intentional but..It's whateves. Also I got to rebattle the trainer nearby the Obsidia Dept. Store. Not like I already used this exploit and got that free money from losing to Noel about 100 times. >>;

How did you do this? :o

I cannot make any witty captions for this... but damn is Shelley's battle buggy.

She can change her selection after you switched your Pokémon after fainting one of her team, Wormadam doesn't always act...

Then there's this.

30d52962f4f47d5bb4c95a34d856cab6.png

d6634be147bc2061025af1256e6228d8.png

2cb4310b951910486bef204b2d7707eb.png

"...what."

32819c22e9fc1027cd8b30de6b54e028.png

"Uh... Shelley..."

b0b7680af56fc56bb2ba3a7d6b2fd2b8.png

a79d072608b997339315130a986a6aec.png

"Is it any easier if I DON'T change? Is it? Okay."

Edited by RisingManes

I cannot make any witty captions for this... but damn is Shelley's battle buggy.

She can change her selection after you switched your Pokémon after fainting one of her team, Wormadam doesn't always act...

Then there's this.

30d52962f4f47d5bb4c95a34d856cab6.png

d6634be147bc2061025af1256e6228d8.png

2cb4310b951910486bef204b2d7707eb.png

"...what."

32819c22e9fc1027cd8b30de6b54e028.png

"Uh... Shelley..."

b0b7680af56fc56bb2ba3a7d6b2fd2b8.png

a79d072608b997339315130a986a6aec.png

"Is it any easier if I DON'T change? Is it? Okay."

That hapenned to me once in the regular episode 9....Deciding NOT to switch out fixed it....Untill the next one XD Only with Shelly though

Well guys, the Spinel Town OoB glitch is pretty crazy:
OoB_zps4d0606ca.png

Most hilarious and broken glitch I've seen so far XD (I don't think it does anything useful though, just gets you stuck there eventually)

I'll post all the other stuff I've found since the factory later tonight.

Just a little thing: Chrysolia forest was extremely laggy for me, by far the worst I've encountered so far, also I think it was missing a few visual special effects with the moving trees, I'm not sure if they're all supposed to glow when they get teleported away but most of them just appeared out of nowhere.

EDIT: If you don't know what I mean by "Spinel town OoB glitch", this is what I'm referring to:

2g49.png

I THOUGHT THE BUILDINGS WERE SAFE, AME! IF THEY'RE NOT SAFE HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAVE IN THEM?!?!

Anyway, found a small bug Ame-sensei! It happened when I tried to leave that building, and now, well... you see. :P

Edit: To be more specific, it's the one on the right side of that tree.

Turns out you can move around when that happens and with a bit of work you can get all the way to the left side of the map. I don't think you can go right. (Also, just in case you didn't know, OoB stands for Out of Bounds)

Edited by Redwiff

Ok here's another compilation post :)

Apophyll:

Pyrousgate_zps9afcd771.png
You can go on top of the highlighted spot.
That is the only thing I've seen in all of Apophyll (except Victoria moving in strange ways when she follows you in Pyrous mountain, but that's already been posted here), it's the gate in the cave north of the academy. Also didn't find anything at all on Azurine island.

The underground railnet and the old Yureyu building:

fakerock_zpsb56b942c.png
Fake rock here. Didn't really find anything else in the underground, but I may have missed stuff, didn't spend too much time there.
Didn't find anything that affects my movement in the Yureyu building, but Cain... (all the red outlines in the following pictures are where he glitches)
Cainsidesteppin_zps5f6e90de.png
He sidesteps along that line.
Cainsdrunk_zps583c6d3c.png
Coming from the left, he sidesteps along that line, if you come from the right, move that outline to the left by 2 tiles.
Cainistooclose_zpsf5a031d9.png
He walks on top of you when you go in these spots.
Ohaicain_zps9c2bdae9.png
He overlaps in that spot only.

Byxbysion:

byxbysiongate_zps2f738f93.png
You can go in either one of those spots.
RIPstatue_zpsf3adb816.png
You can walk on top of this statue.
Nobushesforyou_zps6a2b51d8.png
You can't reach these patches of grass (that doesn't matter, really).

Spinel/Tanzan (I am still progressing through this area, but this is what I got so far):

Tanzancoverooms_zps52087ce9.png
A bit of scenery you probably should not be able to walk on top of.
Windows_zps6264fe2d.png
And there's one more from the same area.
Serrastable_zpsb658f925.png
You can walk on this half of the table only (this is in Serra's mansion).

And, as ArcanaShift just posted, there's another building that gets you stuck
Spinelmuseum_zpsdf4985e5.png
This is if you walk out from the top floor of the museum. You cannot walk around in any way, there are walls on all 4 sides.

That's all for pictures, still got a couple more things to say though:
The room where you can use the boat in the Coral ward has no music of it's own, it just keeps playing whichever music was playing before (could be Azurine island music, Apophyll beach music, Coral ward music or even Bicycle music (in the case of the bicycle music, it will keep playing even if you get off the bike, most likely because there is nothing else to default to)). I'm pretty sure that no music would play if you saved in there, but I have not tested that.

Also, I loaded my save in episode 9 so that I could access the buildings that get you stuck in Spinel town, and while I was doing that I noted a couple things:
1. In episode 9, there was a lot more things that would disappear in Spinel town.
2. When I was on episode 9, there is a train that appeared inside the town. I don't know what triggered it, but it wasn't there in 9.5 (However, when I loaded in 9.5 again, the train stayed there, so, I assume that the trigger to make it appear is missing in 9.5)
3. I went back into the forest, just so I could compare the lag with 9.5. I confirm that 9.5 lags more than 9, as strange as that is (there were more special effects with the disappearing things, and it was just running better in general)

Last thing to say: As a general note, I have found significantly less movement glitches since the Abandoned factory than I was finding before that. Good job on that :)
Also, not sure if I mentioned it before, but, when you go to the abandoned factory, Deliverance makes stairs of ice so you can go onto the roof. From watching other people play on youtube, I'm pretty sure those stairs are supposed to stay there, but, for me, they disappeared after I got the Harbor key. Not sure why, or if it affects anything, or if I'm just bad at remembering what happens in youtube videos.

• Administrators

Thanks. Definitely noted to fix stuff

Regarding partners' strange movements- that's not something I have control over

Regarding the forest lag- fml.

Regarding the ice stairs- they only disappear once you open the front door to the factory (otherwise you'd have no way to get in/out). I've noticed people such as shofu- never open the front door. >>;

Regarding the ice stairs- they only disappear once you open the front door to the factory (otherwise you'd have no way to get in/out). I've noticed people such as shofu- never open the front door. >>;

That would be why lol. Damnit shofu

I downloaded both patches and applied them, but nothing happened.

EDIT: NVM, I simply didn't download 9.5.

EDIT 2: The other glitches are likely still in place on the first post's issues, as the Game Center still hasn't had its entry point changed.

Edited by NeoDarklight

Ok, so, I just watched shofu newest video and I think there may be a bit of an issue with Chrysolia forest that makes it a lot harder to figure out in 9.5 (It's still solvable, but much harder). I'm going to make a video comparing both and post it here, be back in a while.