Hardest Battle?? Spoilers?

mamba24boi

Wait,what?! @_@

It's in the Byxbysion Wasteland. I won't tell you where but you can find a ghost and a specific ghost pokemon in that area.

A starter and two more ghosts if you are crafty with finding things. >>;

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was Corey, at the time I was facing him almost nothing on my team could take a hit and do enough damage to that thing. My big problem was at the begining of the game my team was pretty much a stall team I had no hard hitters and if something was immune to poison it screwed me over really badly,I could take on all 5 other pokemon and not lose one of my own but crobat would just sweep my entire team and heal any damage it took with roost. I had a boldore but it was always missing rock blast vs crobat and stopping when it was one rock blast away from death YOU HAD ONE JOB BOLDORE ONE JOB!. In the end after 7-8 trys I trained up a graveler and managed to beat him (boldore missed rockblast......but graveler was there to clean up.)

Oddly enough Sera and Aya were my easiest gyms.....

Yeah I have figured out that things like crobat and even the yanma NEED to be paralyzed. My Arbok with intimidate is great for that with its glare.

Shelly was easy, if you atleast had a fire/rock type. My hardest battle was against ZEL and Taka ^_^

I figured magmar would be my rock against shelly but that Yanmas ancient power was a solid 2 shot against him as well as obviously outspeeding me, I learned the power of yanma against her :angry:

But yes ZeL could be difficult as well!!

It's in the Byxbysion Wasteland. I won't tell you where but you can find a ghost and a specific ghost pokemon in that area.

A starter and two more ghosts if you are crafty with finding things. >>;

I don't care about this stuff... I was surprised by the lvl 65 Medicham! I just Fought Kiki (only to have my butt kicked) and her Medicham was lvl 41...luckily... I've battled her too many times and I've rarely got past that thing! :(

I'm probably on my own here, but I think Noel should be tougher. I only used Infernape in the battle and he OHKO'd everything (He had Thunderpunch for the birds).

I agree, my Alakazam knocked all his Pokémon out

Gym Leaders weren't that difficult for me, if anything Shade & Aya gave me some trouble, the MOST troubling people I've EVER faced thus far was Aster & Eclipse, those guys always give me more trouble than any Gym Leader battle, Rival battle, & the other Meteor Admin battles. I've always had the most trouble with them.-.-

It was Aya for me, took me 3 tries. =p IcyWind screwed up my Gardevoir sweep, then Minimize on Muk made me miss 9001 moves.

Otherwise, Sirius in episode 8 (because i decided to not battle the doctor), Cain's Pokemon were being knocked out over and over so it took me 3 tries too. :'(

I didn't try to beat the lvl 75 Garchomp, if i did (with the FEAR tactic probably) i think it'd have been my hardest battle.

• Administrators

I'm probably on my own here, but I think Noel should be tougher. I only used Infernape in the battle and he OHKO'd everything (He had Thunderpunch for the birds).

The thing about Noel is his Clefable is arguably his trump card, and nothing it relies on works properly except Softboiled and maybe Cosmic Power.

fucking serra and her hail team. I had to train a random numel, reteach my magmar sunny day, and couldn't use my strongest more than once because he was teetering on the lvl cap. but I worked out a strategy and destroyed her. it was so satisfying

The thing about Noel is his Clefable is arguably his trump card, and nothing it relies on works properly except Softboiled and maybe Cosmic Power.

for me trumping his porygon Z and staraptor meant smooth sailing. of course I made him waste his potions on cinccino.

Toughest battle for me was Serra, since I did not have a weather counter to the hail. So the constant damage wore me down. She was the only gym where I had to use a revive.

Noel was a beast! The biggest threat on his team for me was His Swellow, Staraptor & Porygon Z they all were faster than my Pokemons and that Porygon Z hit like a truck!! I didn't want to evolve my Kadabra until later but I had no choice to evolve it into Alakazam and hoped that he could outspeed that damn Porygon Z!! and it did! So it totally helped me a bunch evolving him. Taking out those 3 big threats helped me a lot, at the end it was just his Clefable versus my Drapion who was the only one who survived! One of the most epic battles I ever had lol. I was bummed when that was the end of chapter 9 :C

For me, it was either:

- double battle against zEl and Taka. Not only those damn strong eevelutions, but a surprisingly potent Chatot! Wow, Chatot seems to not suck in this game for some reason :P

- Shade. Chandelure and Gengar were just.. ugh.

The battle against Kiki, and her lvl 65(or 75, I can't remember) had me going nuts......and all of that for ONE gastly, and I would have to fight her again if I didn't get a Modest Gastly :(

Noel was a fairly easy battle for me because Ame, in her infinite kindness and wisdom, decided that it would be fair for his Cincinno to carry the King's Rock. I led off with my Steadfast Calm-minding Lucario (it would have been easier had I bothered to level up Riolu to learn Nasty Plot). One flinch and two calm minds later and I swept with Aura Sphere. Clefable was a 2HKO because of Unaware, but other than that I was able to one-shot everything.

My hardest was easily Serra. I didn't have any good resistances to her ice moves aside from Thick Fat Hariyama... I only had Camerupt as a fire type, which took neutral damage.

Surprisingly, Aya was one of my easiest battles. One word: DONPHANN That thing is a beast man earthquakes all day. Gardevoir helped a bit there too.

Serra probably was one of my hardest, took a good 4 or so attempts. Noel i beat first try with a lucky flamethrower burn on his bulk-able.

Florinia. I hate that Cradily, at least with Grotle. Shade was bad too because his Chandelure managed to outspeed literally everything on my team minus Monferno, but he can't do crap back. Also Noel, because I didn't know Clefable got unaware actually, I assumed it had magic guard... Oops.

Noel was a fairly easy battle for me because Ame, in her infinite kindness and wisdom, decided that it would be fair for his Cincinno to carry the King's Rock.

So that's why I was getting flinched. I was sitting there thinking "Tail Slap doesn't cause flinching, surely. Does it have Stench? It must have Traced it from my Garbodor? No, it has Skill Link. WTF is going on?" I seriously didn't figure it out, I'm dumb.

Anyway, my hardest battle so far has been Aya. After losing to her 3 times, I went out into the wasteland, caught a Cubone grinded it up to lvl 40 and put it in the front of my party. Only after the battle started I remembered she led with a Tentacruel, which KO'd Marowak on the first turn, but I somehow still won.

Also, Noel looks quite hard. I've only battled him once and he swept me with a Swellow with Guts, holding a Flame Orb using Facade. I use a Taillow with this setup for Little Cup battles on Pokemon Showdown so I know how powerful it is, and that without a steel type, I'm probably not gonna win. I've always wanted to use a Klink, maybe this is my chance.

Edited by gresley60007

My first battle that was hard enough to put me through like: '' WHEN I BEAT YOUR ASS YOU'RE GONNA SUCK MY !$#!% YOU LITTLE PIECE OF #$"$" YOU MOTHA#$%#$% **censored** '', was with Shade... seriously, I had to evolve my Carvanha to a Sharpedo to even get a close chance to win... The next headache was with Aya... Holy sh"#$ man, and even with my Alakazam in my team it was hard because I leveled him up above lv. 45, so... yeah. Those were hard times. :T

Yo, without a doubt Serra was the hardest for me. I think what determines her difficulty is your access to the weather, I didn't have anything that could reliably change the weather so every turn I got with a stab boosted unmissable blizzard and hail damage. She also has that supper fast Frosslass that outspeeds Alakazam and that was a big pain.

Other than her Shade was a minor problem, but once I caught a magnemite and trained it slightly he went down pretty easily. Aya took me about three times although I can't exactly remember what gave me problems with her.

I'd like to say it was smooth sailing after that, but I've lost to couple of people once or twice. The game is a good level of challenging although I do wish the level caps would be slightly higher at times.

So that's why I was getting flinched. I was sitting there thinking "Tail Slap doesn't cause flinching, surely. Does it have Stench? It must have Traced it from my Garbodor? No, it has Skill Link. WTF is going on?" I seriously didn't figure it out, I'm dumb.

Anyway, my hardest battle so far has been Aya. After losing to her 3 times, I went out into the wasteland, caught a Cubone grinded it up to lvl 40 and put it in the front of my party. Only after the battle started I remembered she led with a Tentacruel, which KO'd Marowak on the first turn, but I somehow still won.

Also, Noel looks quite hard. I've only battled him once and he swept me with a Swellow with Guts, holding a Flame Orb using Facade. I use a Taillow with this setup for Little Cup battles on Pokemon Showdown so I know how powerful it is, and that without a steel type, I'm probably not gonna win. I've always wanted to use a Klink, maybe this is my chance.

Klink are found peaking at Level 35 in the railnet if you need one! (You may even find a Klang!!!)