Secret Santa [Stage Two!]

Stein

GIFT EXCHANGE ON DEC. 25th!

So you've signed up for this glorious event. I thank you all for participating.

LIST:

1. Uxie

2. Miss Kitty

3. Will

4. Kazeshini

5. Mashew

6. N8

7. Kajj

8. Icey

9. Bullet

10. AmethystStorm

11. Ikaru

12. Gym Leader Whitney

You lucky 12 contestants have been paired up, and now have a Secret Santa assigned to you and now here are some rules, guidelines, regulations, etc. etc.

Rule #1:

Only you and I(Saya Monoke/Uxie) know who your Secret Santa is. KEEP IT THAT WAY! Rumors spread fast and information alike, especially in such a small server, and especially on Reborn. News spreads like a nuclear bomb in here. So shush Secret is Secret.

Rule#2:

You are committed and you are required to give your Secret Santa a gift.

Rule#3:

This gift has to look like you put time and effort in it. Golden Rule. If you want a really nice present then you should probably give a nice present. It makes sense, non?

Rule#4:

This is a digital gift. One that may be given through E-mail or IM. Even if it's a link and such.

Digital Gifts: Wallpapers, Drawings, Sprites, Cards, Poetry(collection), Fanfiction, Story, Photographs, Collages, Video, Song, Flash movie, Website, (You get my drift?).

AND NO PLAGIARISM!

More rules may come up.

NOW EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP!

Because we do have people on the list that don't know each other well. I am asking all of you to post this:

Name:

Interests:

Hobbies:

Interesting Fact:

or do it like Kitty did. One short paragraph about your likes.

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE People have exactly a week to think and make something for their Secret Santa. Oh and try to be somewhat specific so you know your gift giver can think of something a bit easier.

Name: Kitty

Interests: kitties, computers, games, stuff.

Hobbies: Kitties, Singing, drawing, tinkering with computer stuff.

Likes: Kitties... Candy, water, fun stuff thats life threatening.

Interesting Fact: I LOVE KITTIES. o_o

...Okay. Wait. I'm going to stop with this above thing. Because so much stuff can go into two catergories. I'm pretty sure.

I like swimming, singing, playing around in fields and stuff, kittystuff, playing videogames, watching tv, drawing, I LOVE COMPUTERS. ...And I really liek kittehs. I love cat-naps, I hate Kroger(place of work), and I love learning new things. (And then the long walks on the beach is nice, and not to mention, I love it when they grab my hand out of nowhere!) Uhm. Right. Ya'll should know your Kittystress. xD

• Administrators
Name: Kitty

Interests: kitties

Hobbies: Kitties,

Interesting Fact: I LOVE KITTIES. o_o

...Okay. Wait. I'm going to stop with this above thing. Because so much stuff can go into two catergories.

Two?

Name: Gym Leader Whitney, Taro, Devin (prefers whitney)

Interests:Magic cards, VideoGames, Anime, stuff that makes me laugh.

Hobbies: ....Playing magic, Playing videogames, watching anime, and laughing at funny stuff.

Interesting Fact: this is a section where it is more likely you will right something different. And here aresome of my favorite games and anime are Phoenix wright, pokemon, anything shin megami tensei, ranma 1/2, one piece, final fantasy IX and X.

Dislikes: Slight redundancy (see interests, likes, and hobbies.)

Name: Nathan James Bohnel

Interests: Outdoors, Pokemon, Learning new things, Anything that'll make me laugh or smile

Hobbies: Running, Hiking, Pokemon/Other computerstuff, Thinking, Listening to music (Classic Rock)

Likes: Well, because this is kinda redundant, I'll just elaborate on what I said earlier. I tend to run outside; treadmills are made of evil. My favorite Pokemon is Lucario, second favorite is Lugia. "Thinking" basically means sometimes I just like to reflect on topics like life and such, and my favorite bands are The Rolling Stones, U2, and The Police. My favorite song is "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2.

Interesting Fact: I have no idea what to put here. Uh...I guess it's interesting that I was introduced to Pokemon through Crystal Version, where I played as a girl named Amanda? Crystal was also the only game where I leveled a Pokemon to 100 without cheating. Feraligatr, I love ya.

...Isn't it a bit harsh to say that this has to be done by the end of the day on which you posted it? o.o

• Administrators

Name: Michael

Interests: Pokemon, computer, and most important, music~

Hobbies: I live in my room; the rest of my house does not exist. That said, I love drawing and playing video games, and I'm almost never not on my laptop. Usually when nobody's home, I have music playing.

Song

...Song

Pokemon

I'm bad at picking favorite games, kinda

Generic other choice for favorite game~

Anime

Leader << >>

I think that's enough.

Interesting Fact:

I was born in Pennsylvania and as such I LAUGH every time someone complains when 60-70 degrees in Florida is too cold xD

...I also seem to be friends with the leaders nobody else really liked >>

Name:Matthew

Interests:Pokemon, Electronics, Animals, and Music~

Hobbies: Coloring =3, Drawing, playing on Reborn of course, playing video games with all my many nieces and nephews...(sisters are whores >>), partying, and Sign Language

Likes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and Animals... Im becoming a Veterinarian

Interesting Fact:...I'm interesting?? XD Ummm.... theres a... 9 year age difference between me and my youngest sister?...or....Umm... I can touch my tongue to my nose or to my chest =3 XD... which isnt really rare at my school... O-o

Name:Joshua Jochimsen (I wanna be called Kyu from now on.)

Interests:Playing around with scripts

Hobbies:Making scripts

Interesting Fact: I'm new at scipting? :P

• Administrators

Name: StormthystAme

Interests: You! Wait, what?

Hobbies: Drawing, spriting, game design, battling, web-design, Anime-watching, writing, drumming/singing, poi-spinning, and trying to attract way too much attention via Japanese drinking games.

Likes: Pokemon! Rozen Maiden, Pandora Hearts, Wolf's Rain, One Piece, Outlaw Star, Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangellion, Luminous Arc, Okami, Fire Emblem, Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, Dynasty Warriors, anythingtodowithLewisCarrol, Wolfies, Raspberries, Amethyst, crystals in general, foxxes, othercutethings

Interesting Fact: The average wing-speed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is 24 miles per hour.

Name: Will.I.Am

Interests: Pokémon, making books, melodic music

Hobbies: Being generally lazy, making books, creating different characters all based around myself

Likes: Dream Theater, making books, horror stories, scythes, getting attention from everyone about my books, (Copying Zzyzx here) gems and crystals; especially amethysts

Interesting Fact: I look like I'm 18-25 when I'm actually only 15.

Name: Kevin

Interests: Pogeymonz, Yugimonz, Sports, Anime, Manga

Hobbies: Look up

Interesting Fact: Look here

Bullet what happened to be somewhat specific? You're really killing your Santa person and in return will kill you. Please edit.

Like say what Anime in specific you like, what sports you like, what manga you like, those three categories can go at least into a little more detail. All I am asking for is for a little detail if I was your Santa person I'd stare at that pose and be like.... ummm.

Kaze's being a buttface sooooo

Imma just do this.

(with minor modifications by moi)

Name: Nate (I spell it Nateh for pronunciation) You can call me Grimm (short for Grimmjow) Or Kaze (short for Kazeshini)

Birthday:September 12

Height: 6' 1"

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Blue

Live With:Parents

Pets?:n/a

Relationships?: Too Complicated

Crushes lately?: Cal

Dream Job:Work at home Dad!

Currently Playing:Persona 4

Favourite Food:Pasta and steak

Favourite Drink:Tea

Favourite Color:Teal

Favourite kind of Music: I like anything really

Favourite Band:wow so many... umm Paramore

Favourite Album:Linkin Park: Meteora

Favourite Game: Kingdom Hearts 2

Favourite Genre of Game:RPG

Favourite Hobbies:Stalking Cal, RPing, DeviantArt

Favourite Movies:Paprika, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Inuyasha 3, Quarentine, My Sister's Keeper, I am Sam, Milk, and probably a lot more...

Favourite Shows:Bleach, Maiden Rose (not to get confused with Rozen Maiden), Case Closed, Darker than Black

And because we're at it

Here's mine(you all say I'm cheating. I say I'm just practical.)

Name:Fatima

Nickname:Uxie or Saya

Birthday:October 12

Relationships?: Mew mew mew mew Stein Mew mew mew

Crushes lately?:Blake lol (hopes to god he doesn't see this

Dream Job:Anime Convention Reporter ~sparkle in eye~

Currently Playing:P3P and 999

Favorite Food:Mac and Cheese >3

Favourite Color: Black and Red

Favourite Game: Pokemon(duh)/Persona 3!

Favourite Hobbies:Watching Anime, reading manga, writing, sleeping, going out with friends, attacking Nick, making Nick feel uncomfortable, and pointing out that Nick points a lot

Favourite Shows:Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Case Closed, Avatar: The Last Airbender, America's Next top Model, Ghost Hunters.

Oh and I love cats!

Name:Ice/Icey-kun

Interests:Manga/Anime/Video games/Spriting/Music/DnD

Hobbies:Spriting/Gaming/Reading Manga/Watching Anime /Listening to Music/DnD

Likes:Ice/Snow/Supernatural/Winter/Cryptozoology/Ocean/(id name music,manga and games but youd be reading for quite a while if I did that..)

Interesting Fact:Im absolutely chill~