Swimming95 Wants You to be Lazy

Do you hate clicking with your mouse?

Do you hate spending an extra 2 seconds to be happy?

Do you want me to stop asking you deep and personal questions?

Then have no fear, I have the solution for you. There is now a /tier command

To use it

/tier teamNum tierName

What does this command do, you ask? Didn't you say that you will stop asking us questions? ARE YOU READING MY MIND?

While the answer to the last two is yes, what this nice function does is that it changes the tier of your team. No longer do you need to scroll up to the top and manually change your team's tier. This command will do it automatically. It will even prevent you from changing to a tier your team is not valid for.

Teams are indexed 1-6 because I have to cater to people who don't know about the glories of 0 based indexing. Tier names are case sensitive and must be typed exactly how they appear in our tier listings.

Lastly... if you notice any bugs with this command, please PM me with how you produced it. Also, please also give me suggestions for what I should program next, I am running out of ideas on how to make you happy.

Can we be done now? Yes... yes we can

• Upvote 4

could you program a battle factory tier?

Its just like CC except you have ligit pokemon evs, moves and items in all of them (so a bit more fun and skill based). I guess you could just take the program from beta and modify it for our tiers if it is not too much work.

• Upvote 1