Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Headbutting Trees

Ottur

Question

So I'm headbutting trees in the wasteland and I'm getting a pokemon like 1 in 6 headbutts. What's up with that? Does anyone else have this problem? Im pretty sure it was like 3 in 5 at the island area. Is it just the wasteland or is it something added from episode 9 or what?

Im trying to get multiple leftovers from munchlaxes. I know they are rare, but its making it like impossible if I only get a poke 1 in 6 hits.

18 answers to this question

• Administrators

Headbutt encounter rates are as they are in the main series- depending on the tree, you have a 10%, 50% or 80% chance of encountering a thing.

The trees with each are determined based on their coordinates matched against your Trainer ID so it will be different for each person

Headbutt encounter rates are as they are in the main series- depending on the tree, you have a 10%, 50% or 80% chance of encountering a thing.

The trees with each are determined based on their coordinates matched against your Trainer ID so it will be different for each person

Oh man sounds like I tried to mess with the wrong tree :/

Too annoying... Btw, what does a Munchlax do in a wasteland? Eating garbidge? And how can it be on a tree? Poke logic... :P

Yeah as I was headbutting the trees cussing with all my heart and soul at the pinecones (no not pinecos) I realized that Munchlax is a chubber.

1) How could it physically climb the tree?

2) How does it not snap the branches in half when staying on the tree?

But then you know I could have just been hallucinating from smashing my head into a tree 200+ times......

Yeah as I was headbutting the trees cussing with all my heart and soul at the pinecones (no not pinecos) I realized that Munchlax is a chubber.

1) How could it physically climb the tree?

2) How does it not snap the branches in half when staying on the tree?

But then you know I could have just been hallucinating from smashing my head into a tree 200+ times......

Actually, it wasn't you, but your Pokemon doing the headbutts (Ouch!). Anyway, Pokelogic! Trying to explain it since 1996! xD

It took me like 20-30 minutes of headbutting a tree in the wasteland to find muchlax, that I accidentally killed it with toxic I rage quit after that....

That is just evil. I found my first after 25 min and I got that leftover straight away with covet.