Shiny Showcase

Nue

So I wanted a shiny starter and knowing I could change natures later on I chose to hunt Chimchar since it can use any nature on the chart. All I was looking for was a good IV line to use.  Since it is midnight where I am it took me  3 DAYS of just resetting cause all my shiny Chimchars flat out had zeros in most their stats (Mainly their ATTACK and Sp. Atk). So it was at midnight of day 2 going into 3 that this guy showed up and my jaw was on the floor.

FINALLY.png.283ed3860662030cf4cca981d85e745e.png

I know it only has 13 in its defenses (Infernape doesn't have any good defense in the first place being a glass cannon) but if you can't tell its ADAMANT with max Attack, good HP (I don't really pay attention to this unless the mon is a tank), and decent speed. Not to mention it has Iron Fist so putting Thunder Punch and Fire Punch on it later.

Share some of your favorite Shinies in this game and where to find them.

Edited by Nue
Title
  • Like 1

Good lord, i have a lot of shiny pokemons, but i give up after 1-2h after not getting good IVs(if its an egg, if its just normal encounter tho, ill keep going) 

Just to show few:

26583fb69020dcd91f98d539a19612c6.png3b848e5138d87196e3fa48c924302e20.pngc5781d17991ca9126761444cdda10e25.pngb160516ba7e4db3038dcf24315136a30.pnge001ace52f885b3de513e5b656184992.png

(dont judge the EVs, i just feel like they need this so they trained it)

I also have almost perfect IV shiny Silvally, only 29 in speed, but its Undiscovered Egg Group so its not that hard.

Edited by kulesiak

This is something I decided to breed

aif9cv.png

however I think I am likely going ot redistribute its evs and get its nature changed,

the current set I have on it is moreso a support set with Tailwind, and Baton Pass to pass Power-Up Punch stacks (for when we can actually get that)

but then I realized that a lot of things hit really hard against it specially anyways so I might as well just turn it into a glass cannon sweeper

edit: nvm I decided to come up with a different set aka this one

scjmsy.png

Focus Punch will hit 4 times in theory that should kill 2 mons if it sets up sub since Focus Punch is a LOT of damage

11 hours ago, kulesiak said:

Good lord, i have a lot of shiny pokemons, but i give up after 1-2h after not getting good IVs(if its an egg, if its just normal encounter tho, ill keep going) 

Just to show few:

26583fb69020dcd91f98d539a19612c6.png3b848e5138d87196e3fa48c924302e20.pngc5781d17991ca9126761444cdda10e25.pngb160516ba7e4db3038dcf24315136a30.pnge001ace52f885b3de513e5b656184992.png

(dont judge the EVs, i just feel like they need this so they trained it)

I also have almost perfect IV shiny Silvally, only 29 in speed, but its Undiscovered Egg Group so its not that hard.

Wow can't wait till I get to some of these powerhouses but I have  a feeling their far down the road from me at the moment. Kinda going for shiny only event mons for this run but I may hunt up a Geodude or other useful wild mons. Just hoping that my mystery egg this time is not a fire-type cause I'm going to have an Infernape and I really don't like having pokemon with the same type on the team at the same time unless I need them for a boss battle or something.

5 hours ago, Alisae said:

This is something I decided to breed

aif9cv.png

however I think I am likely going ot redistribute its evs and get its nature changed,

the current set I have on it is moreso a support set with Tailwind, and Baton Pass to pass Power-Up Punch stacks (for when we can actually get that)

but then I realized that a lot of things hit really hard against it specially anyways so I might as well just turn it into a glass cannon sweeper

edit: nvm I decided to come up with a different set aka this one

scjmsy.png

Focus Punch will hit 4 times in theory that should kill 2 mons if it sets up sub since Focus Punch is a LOT of damage

Wow never seen someone actually using an Ledian before, does its Crest help it in battle?  Honestly I believe Ledian should be part Fighting not Flying.

9 hours ago, Nue said:

Wow never seen someone actually using an Ledian before, does its Crest help it in battle?  Honestly I believe Ledian should be part Fighting not Flying.

Ye its broken as shit its just that my set is bad and not really standard