V13, Puppet master, and Xenpurgis speculation.

Magus543

So after seeing both versions of 12, and getting the feeling V13 is going to take a while, i'd like to discuss something fun and speculate. According to the end part, V13 may involve the Puppet Master and a fun house, hope no one here is afraid of clowns.  Now i made a post speculating Crescent may be the Puppet Master or at least connected, but then someone suggested the brilliant idea that Jenkel may be the Puppet Master. The fact that Crescent is near the Toybox in the nightmare world, suggests that she may play a role in this version,(and i totally want to know what exactly the MC and Crescent's exact relation is, Ourrealmomperhaps?) But whoever the puppet master is, i'm more worried about whatever they are going to throw at us in this house of fun.

Now on to Xenpurgis, judging from the name, it may be some sort of kill virus, but considering Team Xen want Melia's light and she was injected with a gold version(or light version, it's a been a while.) the fact that it was Dr. Isha's final gift made under the orders of Team Xen, and him being half a brain surgeon, my guess is that it's some sort of mind control drug. Imagine how crazy a scenario that would be? The entire GDC and maybe even our friends under mind-control and us cornered, it sounds fun. It may also tie into the Puppet Master, as GDC falling under mind control may affect Nightmare city. 

Also i want to save Nim, i still owe her for Blacksteeple city and my bike.   

Edited by Magus543

Not sure if the puppet master really has a "true identitiy", I think he´s also just a very powerful being like Spacea and Tiempa for example. 

No plan on the relation to Crescent, but I´m pretty sure that our Fakemom Nancy was a maid created to watch over the MC, since in V11 if i remember correctly someone said that maids have no feelings etc but if they stay for too long they eventually get more and more human. (at least that´s what i have in mind.) That would explain why everyone says she should have no feelings etc. 

Your Xenpurgis theory is definitly a good one, never thought of sth like that, my really bad theory was Xenpurgis may be the name of the day when Team Xen gets their hands on Melias power or sth like that ^^

1 hour ago, Kikss said:

Not sure if the puppet master really has a "true identitiy", I think he´s also just a very powerful being like Spacea and Tiempa for example. 

No plan on the relation to Crescent, but I´m pretty sure that our Fakemom Nancy was a maid created to watch over the MC, since in V11 if i remember correctly someone said that maids have no feelings etc but if they stay for too long they eventually get more and more human. (at least that´s what i have in mind.) That would explain why everyone says she should have no feelings etc. 

Your Xenpurgis theory is definitly a good one, never thought of sth like that, my really bad theory was Xenpurgis may be the name of the day when Team Xen gets their hands on Melias power or sth like that ^^

Spoiler

"I think he´s also just a very powerful being like Spacea and Tiempa"- Spacea and Tiempa are canonically Griselda's sisters, and thus, probably Dialga and Palkia, so idk about that.

"No plan on the relation to Crescent, but I´m pretty sure that our Fakemom Nancy was a maid created to watch over the MC, since in V11 if i remember correctly someone said that maids have no feelings etc but if they stay for too long they eventually get more and more human. (at least that´s what i have in mind.) That would explain why everyone says she should have no feelings etc. "- She's probably Crescent maid considering the circumstances, but yeah. Idk why no one in team Xen including Crescent and fucking Madam X knows that maids gain sentience after some time though. Madame X also refers to that fact as "concerning" after she kills her.

About the Xenpurgis, it might a virus but the way the Puppetmaster and flora refer refer to it makes that unlikely. Flora says that the Xenpurgis will never rise if Cassandra is dead and the puppetmaster refers to it as the Xenpurgis. That makes it sound like a sentient being and a virus, but it might still be some sort of sentient virus. At this point, we cant be sure.

Flora's line about xenpurgis can mean either it will not be activated at all or spreading, either way, I'm sure it's some sort of mind control virus. But having it be sentient is plausible, resistance is futile Mc. Speaking off, wonder what the different colors represent.