Tecanlite Key missing in V12

interdiction

I started the Pokeball sidequest in Neo Gearen in V12 as I had passed over sidequesting last version, but I got stuck as the location the key to progress further into the factory has no item despite me never having found the key or started the sidequest. If I'm somehow missing the key's actual location, let me know, but it's supposed to be in the room with the 3 locked scientists/workers on the lower left, unless its location was changed?

Edit: My apologies, this has been reported multiple times in the fatal error thread.

Edited by interdiction

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, interdiction said:

I started the Pokeball sidequest in Neo Gearen in V12 as I had passed over sidequesting last version, but I got stuck as the location the key to progress further into the factory has no item despite me never having found the key or started the sidequest. If I'm somehow missing the key's actual location, let me know, but it's supposed to be in the room with the 3 locked scientists/workers on the lower left, unless its location was changed?

Edit: My apologies, this has been reported multiple times in the fatal error thread.

Yes, that’s the same for me I can’t find the key, did u find a solution yet?

• 3 weeks later...