Achievement Points Grinding

So, I was wondering what the best way to grind achievement points is in v11? I'm saving up for an Exp. All and a few Golden Items, but as of right now I've got a long way to go before I can manage it. What do you guys normally do to get achievement points relatively quickly?

Depends where you are in the game. If you're around the end-ish area of the game then there is a great place for grinding. If you're before that, you should just try to get the easier ones. Running around for the steps, buying and selling things to the shop, using items in battle(i think moves as well), egg hatching, and shiny hunting are all pretty good ways of grinding. It just depends on how motivated you are because it can get pretty tedious.

1 hour ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

Depends where you are in the game. If you're around the end-ish area of the game then there is a great place for grinding. If you're before that, you should just try to get the easier ones. Running around for the steps, buying and selling things to the shop, using items in battle(i think moves as well), egg hatching, and shiny hunting are all pretty good ways of grinding. It just depends on how motivated you are because it can get pretty tedious.

Which place would you be referring to?

I recommend catching (1) pansear/panpour/pansage in the park. Switch the mons in your party out to get friendship (2) as you run back and forth, and have a team full of pick-up to faint the non-monkeys (3). If you've found the kids for the lost camp, you can buy Water/fire/leaf stone to use stone evolutions (4) and standard evolutions (5). In the lost camp as well, you can buy/sell (6/7) TONS of berries since they're so cheap. This is just a basic run through but it'll get you a bunch of the points you're likely missing.

52 minutes ago, SilentEevee said:

Which place would you be referring to?

There's a place in the Scholar District in Grand-Dream City. I think its called the community center. 

19 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

There's a place in the Scholar District in Grand-Dream City. I think its called the community center. 

That place is sitill not available in v11, at least from what I know.

5 hours ago, kithas said:

That place is sitill not available in v11, at least from what I know.

Also it sounds like the person is talking about early game.
Anyway basically just run around, hatch eggs, raise the friendship of Pokemon to max by running around (If a Pokemon loses friendship when it's at the max and then regains it again it'll still count as raising a new Pokemon to max friendship) etc etc. It's doubtful you can do any of the tedious ones like evolve this many Pokemon or evolve this many Pokemon with evolution stones but atm you can still easily do the smaller things. There really isn't any determined method in which you can do anyhow.