Can somebody please help me

Bossman123

I'm currently playing pokemon rejuvenation and Venam tells me that I need to change the mountains tempature (emotion) so I proceed to the next floor and some random dude gives me the emotion powder then I go to another floor and for some unknown reason I get tp'd to Jenners Lab and a black screen shows. I seriously don't know what to do and I don't want to reset my game. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate that. https://ufile.io/xsog24qc

First, you need to be sure you have the latest version (11). If you do have it, then maybe the save file got corrupted. Try and reload the save files before it, until you'll find a good save file.

P.S: I don't understand how file corruption happens, and what I'm telling you is the actions I took when I had problems with my save files.

6 minutes ago, The Shady Dealer said:

First, you need to be sure you have the latest version (11). If you do have it, then maybe the save file got corrupted. Try and reload the save files before it, until you'll find a good save file.

P.S: I don't understand how file corruption happens, and what I'm telling you is the actions I took when I had problems with my save files.

Whenever I download the patches it keeps saying patch 2. When I first downloaded the game on my pc it crashed at the Xen battleship but now it didn't so i'm not really sure if its v11 or not

4 minutes ago, Bossman123 said:

I don't know how to do that (im stupid) haha....

I think if you're just trapped in Jen's flashback (I recall that bug being originally a flashback) you could just restart the game and take it from the last time you saved, if not, you'll have to search "Game.rxdata" to find the saves folder, where you can find backup saves. The game reads as the "present save" the one with "Game.rxdata" in the name, but in rejuv you can get like three saves to choose by naming them "Game_2.rxdata" and "Game_3.rxdata", I think.

1 minute ago, kithas said:

I think if you're just trapped in Jen's flashback (I recall that bug being originally a flashback) you could just restart the game and take it from the last time you saved, if not, you'll have to search "Game.rxdata" to find the saves folder, where you can find backup saves. The game reads as the "present save" the one with "Game.rxdata" in the name, but in rejuv you can get like three saves to choose by naming them "Game_2.rxdata" and "Game_3.rxdata", I think.

It kinda saved in the flash back so now im permanently stucked ^^' thank you!

You can create multiple saves by naming your savegame Game_2.rxdata or Game_3.rxdata etc. so you don´t have to delete the original. Alternatively you can just remove the original form the folder and store it somewhere else  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

You can create multiple saves by naming your savegame Game_2.rxdata or Game_3.rxdata etc. so you don´t have to delete the original. Alternatively you can just remove the original form the folder and store it somewhere else  

I love u tysm

14 minutes ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

I....i'm sorry for asking so many questions I seriously don't want to mess up and have to re-do getting all of the 7 badges i've got all over again. So I have to go find the original Game.rxdata and rename it to Game_2.rxdata and such? The game auto saved while I was Stuck in the lab so if I were to rename it to that would I have to delete the files that are keeping me trapped inside it or no?

This is what you do. You find your Saved Games folder and the folder in saved games should be called "Pokemon Rejuvenation" and at the very bottom is your save. Above that save is the last save that has been saved. What you do is you take the save that's named Game.rxdata and delete it and then use one of the saves above the one you just deleted and then rename it to Game.rxdata. Simple as that. Also turn off auto save, it does more bad than good considering you have to do this shit if you get stuck in a glitch and it saves into it.

1 minute ago, ZappoNinja said:

This is what you do. You find your Saved Games folder and the folder in saved games should be called "Pokemon Rejuvenation" and at the very bottom is your save. Above that save is the last save that has been saved. What you do is you take the save that's named Game.rxdata and delete it and then use one of the saves above the one you just deleted and then rename it to Game.rxdata. Simple as that. Also turn off auto save, it does more bad than good considering you have to do this shit if you get stuck in a glitch and it saves into it.

Ty! So lets say there's a File that saved into it that isn't Game.rxdata would I have to delete that too?

Just now, Bossman123 said:

Ty! So lets say there's a File that saved into it that isn't Game.rxdata would I have to delete that too?

I mean you wouldn't be able to use that file as you would be stuck there of course but no you wouldn't have to delete it as long as you get back to before you were stuck. I think you're thinking all of those files are one save, they aren't, only one of those files at a time are your save. The rest are backups just in case something like this happens.

1 minute ago, ZappoNinja said:

I mean you wouldn't be able to use that file as you would be stuck there of course but no you wouldn't have to delete it as long as you get back to before you were stuck. I think you're thinking all of those files are one save, they aren't, only one of those files at a time are your save. The rest are backups just in case something like this happens.

Im too stupid to understand anything xD. Ty! I'll try!