You Rather game

Ousawa

Borrow my grandparents computer, I could never give up the internet entirely. Also what are they going to watch me do, watch me watch youtube all day.

If you could, would you rather go into a video game and change the plot around to your liking or go into your favorite TV series and change the plot to your liking.

I'd rather change a game's plot to my liking. Other people control what happens on tv, and that's what makes shows enjoyable. In a game, I actually control my character and when something bad happens that could have been avoided, I feel responsible.

Would you rather journey to the center of the earth or explore 20,000 leagues under the sea?

• 4 weeks later...

Alien invasion, because the zombie apocalypse would be over in short order. A battle against aliens advanced enough to come from elsewhere in the galaxy would be a challenge. Plus, reverse engineer the captured weapons and equipment and we will leap ahead in technology ourselves.

Would you rather have the ability to teleport or to become invisible?

Dialga,cuz steel/dragon is preety good

which would you rather have as your main pokemon and best friend,a brave male marowak who will be with you at the hardest times but may act a bit blunt sometimes but still would do everything to help you and be your friend

or a female timid gardevoir that although will protect you until its death and be really nice as a friend,it is always a bit shy to be with you and help you

Timid Gardevoir because I'm a sucker for them timid females, also I like Gardevoir > Marowak.

Riding a Rhyhorn through town and destroy anything in your way, or flying on a Rotom Fan with air balloon and a magnet rise up (if it was special troll event).

Edited by personwithbanana9870

• 4 weeks later...