You Rather game

Ousawa

Here are the rules. The first guy will tell an Would you rather question and the second answers it. Than the second guy will ask a would you rather question and that will go on and on. :)

Edit* Please answer seriously, it's not really a game if you kid around ^_^

Would you rather marry a person you don't love, or a person who doesn't love you?

Edited by Yami

Youtuber.

Would you rather....

Never have to worry about money?

Or live in a world of pokemon?

But you still have to worry about money, and work in the world of pokemon. So you don't have that much time in your life.

World of pokemon. I would kill myself become a Rotom and join all pokemon in one army to kill all humans and be Emperor of all pokemon.

Would you rather listen your most loved song ever for an hour? Or your most hated ever song for 10 mins?

Edited by rotomfan63

Rapture, Idk never done bioshock....

Here is a hard one!

Would you rather have no Eye Brows or Eye Lashes?

They don't grow back or anything and you can't get fake eye brows. It's gone forever

Edited by Yami

This is a hard one. I hate to say it but I rather keep my arm and give up video games. I need both of my arms for stuff and I don't mind at least watching others play games (even though I would be barking at them what to do at that point)!

Would you Rather: be forced to eat ten full sized onions in a row, or drink three bottle of extremely hot, hot sauce at once?

Edited by Wish

Tiger, definitely. A shark's skin is actually extremely abrasive if you rub it backwards, so you'd be in a LOT of pain VERY quickly if you rode a shark wrong.

Would you rather give up the internet entirely, or have to borrow your grandparents' old computer from 1995 with dial-up internet connection, while they supervised your online activities?

Edited by NeoDarklight