Weird Diary

How do I get the Weird Diary in V11? Has anyone made a walkthrough? Is it still called the Weird Diary? I just wanna save Garbador man, I'm asking this now just beating the second gym before I get to the past where I heard that's where you get it. Again, I would just search it up but I can't find any clue on where to go to get it.

Spoiler

"Enter Blakeory Co. in the southwest. After the meeting, enter the forest again. Head south to follow the policeman.

Once you reach the youngster in this area, head northwest to get a Revive. Then, head south for a Rare Candy. Head to the northeast corner to eavesdrop on the conversation. Then, go to where it was and grab the shiny Apartment Key.

Head back to Kugearen and use the key on the door to the left of the Pokemart. Head down and read the book on the table. After that, head to the right and read this book to get the Weird Diary."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Dk0g5bVs0B4JNuSR-f4AAFIeWQozHosKFS-wPao9bc/edit

• Thanks 1

Hey, I just found out literally from this that you even could save garbodor. I'm really sad now. Also am I screwed if I can't be bothered to start over from scratch? Will saving garbodor be plot important in the future for a true ending or something? Oh no...