Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] 5th Sticker?

JayDo

Question

So I know who I am supposed to get the fifth sticker from. The lady who disapears is supposed to ask for medicine, right? The problem is, my lady is still just sitting on the bench in front of the pokemon center, not disapearing and injuring herself? I did buy the medicine before I went looking for her, just because I thought I might need it, but does doing that mean my event won't activate? Not that I really need the type gems and weather rocks, I just want to make sure I don't miss a sticker.

14 answers to this question

My event activated after I beat Serra. I left the gym and when I went by the Pokecenter she teleported. I'm not sure if you beat Serra yet, if you didn't you might want to try that first and then see if she teleports. Important to note though that after she teleported I didn't see her at all until after I completed Episode 9.

I finished episode 9 a while ago. And beat the Abra, so the teleporting stuff is done. I guess it would not make sense if she teleported now. But now how am I gpong to get that sticker.

Also, the only way I could have bought the medicine already is by having beat Serra, and used the first medicine to start episode 9.

Edit: Okay, after 10 minutes of me biking around her in circles, she disapeared, seemingly for no reason. Don't get it, but I have my sticker now.

Edited by JayDo

All of the sticker counts and events will be reset to get everyone on the same page. After that, E13's highest floor will be the 9th.

9th? Holy cow that's a lot of new stickers in one episode! It sounds too good to be in a game like Pokemon Reborn!

I'm assuming by the term "reset" you mean that we will have no stickers upon the Episode 13, meaning that we will have to acquire any previous sticker that is still obtainable. Is this a correct assumption or is everyone going to magically have the same amount of stickers once the episode is launched?

Edited by Phlytosion

• Administrators

No, that's true. However, for events you've already done, for instance the Drifloon-boy chain of events, you won't have to redo everything in that string; only to talk to the person who you actually get the sticker from.