To the Staff and Members- 2

Amethyst

• Administrators

Tonight, I have very unfortunate news. However, this needs to be addressed.

Although the newer members to our community would not have known him... And although his character was not a particularly pleasant one as we knew it... The former Poison Gym Leader of the Reborn League, Corey as he was known, has passed away.

The older regulars of this site, probably know the implications of this. Our Flying Leader, Heather, was his daughter. She currently lives with the Ice Leader, Blake. Sounds like a soap opera? Yes. But this progression of events of their characters was suggested as based off of Reality.

Blake is Heather's foster father. Her real father followed her, to watch over her on behalf of his departed wife, who died in childbirth. Through the league, he was able to get closer to Blake. And once he had ascertained that he was a capable guardian, took his leave to be reunited with his wife. Only Blake was told originally, he relayed to me, me to the staff...

And tonight, we just told Heather herself.

Needless to say, this is an extremely difficult thing for anyone to deal with, especially her, and especially Blake. Because of this, I beg the full support and understanding of the entirety of our member-base. For Heather, and Blake, and for each other.

I understand this may be a difficult thing for some of you to accept... I'll be open to talk to, if anyone needs it.

I don't know, I've probably left something out, but... We will get through this, as a community. And we will be the family that she doesn't have... This is if she even chooses to stay with us. But regardless... We must be there for her, and for each other.

Stand by me now, if ever you would.

• Sad 1

• Administrators

I always knew a good act had to come from somewhere.

And even then, it's still so shocking... Makes me wonder about the other leaders...

But, Blake's got it under control for now, I guess we just let time flow as normal and see how it turns out?

Needless to say, this is an extremely difficult thing for anyone to deal with, especially her, and especially Blake. Because of this, I beg the full support and understanding of the entirety of our member-base. For Heather, and Blake, and for each other.

I understand this may be a difficult thing for some of you to accept... I'll be open to talk to, if anyone needs it.

I don't know, I've probably left something out, but... We will get through this, as a community. And we will be the family that she doesn't have... This is if she even chooses to stay with us. But regardless... We must be there for her, and for each other.

Stand by me now, if ever you would.

I second this quote and Saya's to the nine-thousandth power, especially the bit about being open to talk to. Misery loves company, and that's probably the best we can do. She said we were all liars and refused to believe us... We gotta show her we're all here for her.

Even if all you knew her as was that 8 year old that's destroying every one of the newcomers at some point.

The poor thing...an 8 year old orphan. 8 years old, and she's living by herself with no one by her...she said she wanted to be free, but no one wanted this...

I'll stand by her. And all of you. We all have to stay strong, or else Heather's gonna break.