Danganronpa The Anime - Celestia- SPOILER

Rainlove

This is a spoiler about the entire anime.

Spoiler

I'm currently watching the anime. I just finished the part where Celestia was executed. Did you guys cry at that scene? Even though she was extremely cold about it, but when she was sweating and looking at the truck coming towards her kinda made upset more than Leon and Mondo's executions. Btw, I have the game, but never had the chance to play it. Since I'm currently seeing the anime, I'll play Goodbye Despair once I'm done ^.^

Also, does you guys think that Kyoko Kirigiri remind you a lot of Ame?

Btw please don't spoil anything after Celestia's death. I'm still currently watching ❤️

let me just say that you're really really really missing out by not playing the game instead! ^^
the anime keeps everything super short and condensed... :<!

Spoiler

although I like Celestia, no tears were shed!
I thought her motive was rather weak, when compared to the excellent despair of Chihiro finally wanting to break through his weakness, but choosing a mentor in Mondo who gets mentally destroyed by that very wish.
other characters throughout the franchise got to me much more!

...a bit of an odd question, not even factoring in her talent as actress, I think Ame could be a good Kyouko, but Kyouko would be a terrible Ame. She's just too calculated and not impulsive at all. ^^

enjoy the rest of the anime, however let me say that now is your chance to hop over into the game instead! 😜

• Like 1

• Administrators

i'll take it as a compliment! though i could never be kyouko either. i don't even have a fraction of her observational ability. i couldn't observe my way out of a paper bag. one time went to an observatory, but i never saw it. 

i hope you will continue to enjoy the series though~ even if the anime is wildly inferior

• Like 1
  • Haha 1