When do i get hyper potions?

Bignoob27

1 minute ago, Bignoob27 said:

Swampert (Brave) Surf,Rock Slide, E-Quake, Curse

Middat Lycanrock (Mild) (horrible evs forgot to softreset for the special lycanrock) Accelerock, Rock slide, Stone edge and stealth rock

Magneton (Mild) Electric terrain, DIscharge, Tri attack flash cannon

Espeon (Mild) Psychic, Bite, Shadow ball, Trump card

Blaziken  (quirky) Blaze Kick, Magma drift, Double Kick, Brave bird

Medicham (High Jump kick; force Palm, Recover, Calm mind

bulk up would be better for medi giving its moveset is physical.......... that or fake out............ night lycanroc would be bettere cuz of no guard/stone edge combo............. and if you have the golden items then i would recommend disposing of magma drift on blaziken for bulk up especially if it has speed boost

Just now, ArcBolt27 said:

bulk up would be better for medi giving its moveset is physical.......... that or fake out............ night lycanroc would be bettere cuz of no guard/stone edge combo............. and if you have the golden items then i would recommend disposing of magma drift on blaziken for bulk up especially if it has speed boost

Yeah im aware of my Medicham and Blazikens lack of setup but i get no chance to do so in this fight so i havent gotten around to fixing. It, also i believe night lycanrock gets oneshot immediatly as he is alot slower

4 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

I dont have all the golden items yet 😞 But link me the page and ill download it

just make sure to PM me if you want my pokemon and ill plop them in the sharedPC section and toss ya my personal file for it

5 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Yeah im aware of my Medicham and Blazikens lack of setup but i get no chance to do so in this fight so i havent gotten around to fixing. It, also i believe night lycanrock gets oneshot immediatly as he is alot slower

One thing that you can do is to kill that Krokodile with medicham because it has an eq and focuses on Zetta after that