[Interest Check] Shatter

Shamitako

The world has changed, there's no longer an internet, guns are barely used, airports are reserved for military purposes, and for some reason everyone is driving electric cars.

As if that wasn't enough, nobody else realizes that anything has changed. Most people think you're a lunatic, a crackpot conspiracy theorist. You might even start to think they're right.

But the reality truly is that the world has become something different, and only you and those like you, those that remember, are able to set things right.

Also you may or may not get time-related magical powers, I'm not sure yet

If anyone is interested please post below letting me know. I'm looking for 3-5 players, and will post an OOC with more details, better structure, and a character sheet if I get enough interest. Feel free to poke me on my Discord for more information before then

>There's no longer an internet

I will say that if you had literally removed every other part of that sentence and bolded this one thing, I would have still believed that something was deeply wrong with the game's world. Although tbh I'm only sorta interested right now since there really isn't much to go on.