Question about Mods

N1Dude

Hi guys,

So I wanted to do a dark mono run so i bred a lot of dark mons to use on an other save file.

At first I wanted to ask some1 to as an "in between station" at the online play forum to trade them from 1 save file to another.

But then I remembered that mods exist. Point is that I have 0 experience with mods and i read a lot of troubles with mods (in e18) on this forum.

So my question is; what Mod would you guys recommend me so i get my pokemon from 1 save file to another? 

Or do you guys maybe know better and easier ways to do so (without needing an extra pc)? I don't want to risk my savefile because I have so many precious hours in it and you can't be too carefull you know.

I'm also asking this because the mods seem so big while i just want to make use of only 1 feature of it so, maybe you guys know something better.

Hope to hear something soon,

N1Dude.

I'd recommend the SWM mod which contains a component called "Shared PC". This allows all your saves to share the last box of the PC (be sure to have it cleared up before installation so you don't lose any mons) so you can transfer mons without even opening Online Play!

• Upvote 1