Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i guess fanfiction then which is good it about the only site that i know any thing about.

truth be told this will be the first story that i will be letting people read other then my friend. so i am not to worried about getting to many other people other then y'all to read it.

Though i still need a title for the story and i would like a picture to post with the story on the site that's actually unique but art is not my forte.(i could be a cheeky bastard and ask if anyone wants to draw one or if they had am idea for a title but i won't though i would not be opposed to it if anyone wanted to ni hahahah). so any way be on the look out for when i put the link i on here when i do.

Edited by rustytengo

Thanks for the offer Acquiescene but to look over it but i would not have a clue how to get it you so you could. i am a bit of an idiot when it comes down to that kind of stuff(this site is about the only site that i am on other then a youtube account but i don't put up videos).

And Noir you are kind of the opposite of me i am great at ideas but when it comes to describing things i am really bad at it. Thats part of what takes me so long to write things(though i would loves to read anything you got i just like reading)

that title is not actually to bad i was trying to avoid having Horizon in the title because then it would feel like the story is about team Horizon but then again having horizon in the title just sounds good.

Edited by rustytengo

I'm decent in ideas and almost always get good reviews on whatever I post. If anybody reeds them.... Although some just have rants from my friend asking why I didn't do x when I was planning to do it. The only thing I could improve would be length. Most I post are within the 500-2000 range. But I'm working on that.

Thanks for the offer Acquiescene but to look over it but i would not have a clue how to get it you so you could. i am a bit of an idiot when it comes down to that kind of stuff(this site is about the only site that i am on other then a youtube account but i don't put up videos).

And Noir you are kind of the opposite of me i am great at ideas but when it comes to describing things i am really bad at it. Thats part of what takes me so long to write things(though i would loves to read anything you got i just like reading)

that title is not actually to bad i was trying to avoid having Horizon in the title because then it would feel like the story is about team Horizon but then again having horizon in the title just sounds good.

You could...you know...email me ._.

As for Titles, how about Pokemon Reborn: Serendipity? Since it's a welcomed chance meeting of all these OCs?

You could...you know...email me ._.

As for Titles, how about Pokemon Reborn: Serendipity? Since it's a welcomed chance meeting of all these OCs?

well i could do that i am usually careful about letting people know my email but just let me know what it is and i will send to you once i get it typed.

the title could work though if i use pokemon reborn then it sounds like the storys in the reborn region so maybe Pokemon: Serendipity would work better.

well i could do that i am usually careful about letting people know my email but just let me know what it is and i will send to you once i get it typed.

the title could work though if i use pokemon reborn then it sounds like the storys in the reborn region so maybe Pokemon: Serendipity would work better.

My email is perennialoversight@gmail.com

Feel free to send it over whenever.

• 2 weeks later...

lets see mix the fact that i am a procrastinator with waiting to get a new computer as well as my internet being stupid for a while as well as stuff at work and home causing me to lose a lot of free time. other then that stuff i actually have somtehing wrote and i have been slowly typing it out at night like i said it takes me a long time to do things because i actually need to fell like writing if i make my self do things it makes stuff worst but because i know i have been taking to long i am actually trying my best to get it up. akso every thing would be easier if i had my own computer then i would not worry about people walking on on me well i am typing it. i will try my best to get it up before x and y come out i just need to type out the last three pages i have.

Because Holo is awesome, adorable smart, and sexy and just gaaaaaa.

and Holo is just a really good character that i really like and Spice and Wolf is a really good anime and i finally found a picture of her that was not overly sexualized which is actually really hard to find if you actually look for any of her.

to let y'all know i have the first chapter typed out and sent it for someone to read over it so depending on when they are able to do that it should up soon sorry it took so long i not use to writing for other people other then my self sorry.

so its up now this chapter may not be to interesting but the others should get more interesting when ever i get them up.

to get to it go

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5179464/rustytengo

that should let you find it if not just type in rustytengo in the search bar well searching for writers have fun and leave me your thoughts here on on the review page on fanfiction.net for the story. ask any thing if you feel like it.

oh i almost forgot a small peice of contructive critisism for u in most stories when someone see's a new important character or even a none important character they would go into great detail about their looks you barely scratches the surface of our looks for oak rose and me you should probably go into more detail next ti'me your explaining what a character looks like if u suck at describing things post a picture of the character after your crap mention of their looks