Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

Ooh, that's such a tough call! Saturn is definitely one of my faves, even though you don't see her much. And while Ami and Michiru are up there as well (Mercury and Neptune), I think my true favorite is Rei (Mars). She has so much attitude it's just awesome. I wish they had given Mercury some offense to balance her mostly defensive powers, and Neptune ends up as an antagonist at least twice. I'd prefer if she just kept with the protagonists :)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me my favorite is Amy/Ami (i usually use the planet name cause i tend to use the English names vs the Japanese cause that what i grew up with so that way every ones knows who i am talking about) in terms of character and the final attack she gets is one of the best drawn in the show in my opinion anyway and Hotaru(Saturn in both English and Japaneses) is the one i like in terms of design i do wish there was more of her

Mars is a awesome character i do agree she has a big fan base for bunch of different reasons(here is one "she's Hot" which is the reason for most guys)

Neptune and Uranus if they stuck with the others the whole time i think they would less inserting characters though

and then there's Pluto who is just an enigma throughout most of the times she is in the show

as you probably can tell i like Sailor Moon as well (not the character to much though)

Chill King D :D It's all in good fun. We'll go back to Pokémon soon enough

I do agree with what you said about Michiru and Haruka (Neptune and Uranus), but in the Japanese versions their motives are more clearly defined. I guess I don't like all the changes that DiC, and then Cloverway, made to the show, which is why I follow most of the Japanese canon.

Sailor Moon says Hey hey now Sailor Moon is always relative to anything (especially if its me) without Sailor Moon i probably would not of got into pokemon and then i would not be writing this story

i do agree that the Japanese version is much better with the characters and plot(especially some things about characters that where changed trust me when your not that old and Neptune and Uranus are suppose to be cousins and then see how they act with each other i dont know any cousins that close)

though its a lot easier now then when i was first watching it ti get the Japanese cannon and stuff was really hard the internet was not how it is now and anime was basically unheard of even more so in Montana

Edited by rustytengo

which also reminds me me and a friend of mine where working on a sailor moon story not to long ago though its kind of stuck now though it was based off a idea/game we had when we where in elametery school it was actually fun to give that some more thought and depth

so back to pokemon for a bit

so i am going to start compiling all the information(and getting other information like pokemon the gym leaders use and moves and the such) and ideas you gave me this weekend which means basically copying done on a word document so i don't have be on the site well writing it

so should mean that i will be starting writing it this weekend so be on the look out for a link or something on the first post of the thread in the next couple of weeks or so not sure how i am going to do the link yet probably from fanfiction . net or the actual document depending on my computer and whats easier to do for me

but if you have any ideas that you come up with or whatever i will still be checking the post several time a day(you never know maybe some one else will give a character or something though it tends after five or so during the week because of work)so just post it i am going to be mainly focused on the kanto arc right now but things from jahto are fine as well if you have any questions just ask as well i probably will pick your guys brains if i get stuck or have trouble with something especially if it involves your characters

which reminds me Rose what kind of sickness does you character have like does she get really tired,pron to fever,coughing fits, excreta

so just be on the look out i will probably put a post on here letting you know when the first chapter is done and so on

Edited by rustytengo

you know i couldn't stop thinking of this story being writen and a few things came to mind

1. question mr author guy (to lazy to scroll up and see your name) when u guessed our fave ledgendary birds u were basing it off our starters weren't u? i had charizard so u assumed i'd like the fire bird and she had squirtle so u assumed she'd like the blue bird

2. i noticed u said u were gonna have 1 of us earn the badges for all of us at each gym although i gave u 2 examples of how that works making us earn all of our gym badges without 2 of us or even without 1 of us battling makes a mockery of the gym leaders u should only have that happen if u can think of a legitamite reason for it

ok first off please dont call me mr or any other kind of honorific in english, japanese or any other language that uses them i dont like them I am Josh nether greater then nor less then anyone else.

for your first question it a yes and no the starters where part of all of what i used when guessing on those

on the second i never said for that i would do that for everyone of the gym leaders i said that those where some good ideas that meant every thing from the post after i asked the questions to the post i said those where good ideas i will not be making a mockery of the leaders(well maybe Brock only in like making him and your character have a flirting battle ni ha ha ha)

but going off that to be fair to all the characters if i have one of them earn the badges for all three then i would have to with the other two as well.

I am going to do my best to make sure that all the character are about equal in there battling not going to make it one i better... tell the end when there s the epic battle in the kanto league(if you watch the show its the thing that ash always loses in at the end)

• 2 weeks later...

so just to give an update at where i am at writing the story

it probably will be another couple of weeks given i scarped what i had twice so far but my computer is back up to speed so it will be easier for me to do anything on the internet

yeah i know it taking forever sorry about that you guys once i actually get a start that i like it will be alot quicker to write. the beginning is always the hard part

so please just be patient i won't just not write it. it would be wrong for me to do that after you guys gave me characters and all the other stuff

it would also be easier if i had my usual computer but i don't so i just have to deal with that.

no need toapologize ddue art takes a while some times ^^ stories are art right?..... anyway point is it's all good idc how long u take just enjoy yourself while making it and make my character fucking awesome ^^ lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks King D the reason i asked was because i know some people who don't like being called black.

Sure Lunar the stuff for the character is on the first post of this topic though it might be later tell when your character shows up but yeah feel free to give one.

My character can probably be like the supporting character.

Name: Eyan "Aeon" Vladimir Nocturne

Hometown: Lilycove, Hoenn

Appearance: 5"11 and slightly built. Lightish Tan skin with silver hair with blue dye on the edges. Brown Eyes with rimless glasses. Wears silver coat with a black dress shirt and a purple tie. Wears blue jeans and leather boots.

Personality: Outside, he is a calm, level-headed man who is very easygoing and likes to make jokes. However, he is actually cunning and will stop at nothing to see his job through. When pushed to the limit, he reveals his true personality; a cold, unforgiving sadist who is consumed with only three things, hatred, violence, and vengeance.

Family: Father (whom he dislikes) twin brother Gale, his sister-in law, niece, friends with Lance when they were in their late teens, once a partner to Cyrus,

Hobbies: Mercenary work, flirting, cooking, battling, interrogation (usually electric torture)

Habits: Researching, spaces out, flirts with every attractive woman (with multiple success, even if it was just a joke flirt)

Pokemon: If I can, can I use Umbreon? (or any other pokemon from outside region?)

Umbreon: Starter from Childhood

Dragonite: Gift from Lance in College

Ninetales: Thought Drought would be useful

Starmie: Travel on water/ detective work

Eelektross: For his "interrogations"

Gardevoir: For her telepathic power

Backrgound info is on character creation at Game Corner

lunar's appearance actually just gave me a good idea for where his character enters i apologize in advance if your the kind of writer who doesn't like others telling u how to do your work this is just a suggestion based off the description of his character he is a bad guy and a mercinary and we already agreed that part of my character's backstory is that he was sinnoh league champion perhaps his character can appear as an antagonist and the one who killed my lucario? it kinda makes sense maybe some trainer who was weaker then me wanted my lucario gone and hired him to take it out?

yeah you can join Noir all are welcomed.

and Lunar Umbreon is fine and i will let you keep either Eelektross or Gardevoir for reasons that i came up with from reading your character but the other one will need to be replaced with a first gen pokemon the storys in Kanto so i am trying to keep the pokemon first gen for now anyway

don't worry King D i like it when people help with ideas and i do agree with him being a bad guy/mercenary like character and the connection to you was kind of what i was thinking to though i have really good plan for your lucario a very good epic plan.

He probably should arrive jokingly to the main protagonist during a Horizon event. He is a newer mercenary at this point of his life, for IMO who is on a new solo undercover job. Investigating Team Horizon acting as a league challenger.

Reactions

Brock: Can't we just do a cook off?

Misty: Love the swimsuit girl. Looks great on you. Unfortunately, I can't swim.

Lt. Surge: A soldier? Would've joined, but my current occupation is stressful enough.

Erika: Tres Bien, Erika! After this, I'm gonna buy some perfume. My brother's wife would love this smell, as I've done to you.

Koga: We're similar, you and I. Men who serve the shadows. But the difference is this; you're honorable, I couldn't careless.

Sabrina: You're a beautiful woman. Yet all roses have thorns. So do I. Let's start this War of the Roses! And after this, I'll take you out to dinner.

Blaine: I know you. We worked on Project Mewtwo before.. Remember? Prof. Nocturne? I guess you wouldn't want to after me and Cyrus left the science field.

Giovanni: I read about you. And know about you.. Prepare to face me.

Lorelei: You remind me of my old protoge at Snowpoint when I was the leader there. Should probably write her back. See if "it" is safe.

Bruno: I look foward to see how a real warrior fights.

Agatha: Oak did mention an old woman that'd give me problems when I started this job.

Lance: No holds barred, right pal?

Falkner: You need to use that Skarmory you caught. Better than using good ol' dad's right?

Bugsy: I remember being a prodigy.. Look how it turned out.

Whitney: Jeez..I'd hit on you if you weren't so whiny..

Morty: Last time I dealt with a loon who dabbled with mythology, I became a criminal. At least you can still change..

Chuck: You're skill in fighting is impeccable. Can it outclass mine?

Jasmine: If Steven gave me problems, what with his obsession with steel, what can you do, miss? Someone as lovely as you could be a bomb in disguise.

Pryce: Celebi saved you before old man..But your sins as the Mask cannot be overlooked.

Clair: Been a while Clair. Lance told you were okay. And lovely as ever. Still angry I dumped you for Cynthia?

Will: I love psychics! And watch how they fail!

Bruno: Overtime?

Koga: As I've said.. Ninjas are more honorable than we mercs.

Karen: Have to admit, among beautiful women, you rank high just because of the Dark-type. I was a Gym Leader once, you know?

Lance: Comes down to this.. How about a drink after this, like old times. Maybe invite Steven, Cynthia, and Wallace. Can I also invite Cyrus if he is, you know, O.K?

He probably wouldn't kill a Lucario, even if he was hired. Code for International Mercenary Organization; jobs are you to choose, not the higher ups. And he has Lucario for one of his mains in his job. And has enough regrets as it is.

Edited by Lunar081

thanks Lunar though with your character being a supporting character most likely i won't be showing him battling the gym leaders really unless i have reason for him to be when the main characters are there or other reasons but the reactions are useful none the less the main ones though really would be the reactions to my character,Rose's and King D's.

If anything I'd switch Gardevoir out because of an already existing psychic. Maybe Snorlax

Oh, it's fine. Your fanfic. Maybe he acts like an antagonist for a point, but turns out to be good(*cough Alvin). Also, maybe King's character might mix up Aeon for his father, as his father in Aeon's backstory became corrupt.

I'd be surprised if you tie in his connection with Galactic AND Mewtwo (though when I first made him, I intended a connection to Giratina)

Edited by Lunar081