Sashila Help Center (V11)

Milotic

I have almost finished all of the Help request in Sashila Village, but I cant do the last one "I need to get stronger". It says I have to complete the "battle me again" quest, so I go back to Sheridan to try and do that one, but it says that I have to complete the "battle me" quest, which I believe is from Gearen city (plus im pretty sure ive already done these two). This happen to anyone else? Is it a bug or am I missing something

56 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

There is also one is Kakori village.

Yea I realized that too, but after I did it, still no luck with unlocking the final quest in Sashila. Im not sure why its not activating.

• Global Mods

This happened in alpha testing too. Some control switches and variables used in events were changed in V11, so older files aren't able to continue with some events that they should be able to, because they have the older switches and variables activated which are no longer being used. 

I'm pretty sure those were fixed in alpha though, unless the uploading/storage sites didn't recognize the changes, which is something that's happened before more than once. 

3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This happened in alpha testing too. Some control switches and variables used in events were changed in V11, so older files aren't able to continue with some events that they should be able to, because they have the older switches and variables activated which are no longer being used. 

I'm pretty sure those were fixed in alpha though, unless the uploading/storage sites didn't recognize the changes, which is something that's happened before more than once. 

ah so I wouldnt be able to do the event, unless I use a fresh save file? Or could I put my save file in the troubleshoot section

me again, just finish the story of sashila village. I tried to go back do geraen city with the train in grand dream city, but there are 2 officers in fronts of the doors of the train that keep saying " I'm sorry, but the train going to Geraen city is offline while we investigate what exactly happened on route 7

Is this a bug?