Question

Harryp

• Global Mods

Yes definitely, as it represents the existing game being polished and improved, rather than just expanded. which means by the time its finished, the whole thing should be great instead of just the end

• Upvote 1

I'd have to say it like this. I like that stuff changes with each episode. Whether it be dialogue or area changes or character changes. Buuut if you played an earlier version, you somewhat get attached to those as well and you miss them. So basically yes but I also miss the old things as well.

14 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'd have to say it like this. I like that stuff changes with each episode. Whether it be dialogue or area changes or character changes. Buuut if you played an earlier version, you somewhat get attached to those as well and you miss them. So basically yes but I also miss the old things as well.

I agree, I liked most of the changes but there still would be a lot of stuff, I would keep the same. For example, I would keep the imprisonment arc the same it was in v5 except, I would change the tiles and sprites.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harryp said:

I agree, I liked most of the changes but there still would be a lot of stuff, I would keep the same. For example, I would keep the imprisonment arc the same it was in v5 except, I would change the tiles and sprites.

I have no idea how those looked. I think around that time I only got up to the Goldenleaf Gate thing. Lol. I miss the city you start out in.