Game Won't Open

Aerostorm

Hi guys,

So I recently just downloaded the v11 of Pokemon Rejuvenation with it now out at all. I previously had been playing v10, and was caught up and everything. I went to the specified location in route 9 to make sure my save file wouldn't become corrupted for being somewhere I shouldn't have been.

Everything worked fine opening up, but then I decided to go back up to the shrine first and visited the dancers. Speaking to one of them however lead to a message popping up, along the lines of "Script taking too long to load. Game will restart." It then proceeded to save my game and shut down afterwards.

Restarting it back up, I could access my save file but couldn't move or interact with anything. This happened for the first few times when I kept opening up Rejuvenation until now where it just won't allow me to access my save file at all. 

I've included some images that show various lines of script that pop up now when I try to open the game. I've also included the error log and game data. Please help guys, I'm really disappointed this is what happened right away as soon as I started playing Rejuvenation again 😞

Error Message 2.JPG

Error Message 1.JPG

errorlog.txt

Game.rxdata

If you didn’t save in version 11 go back to version 10 and put screen on medium then save your game. DON’T save full screen while playing version 11. When you finish game go back to medium and save. A new patch for this will be out tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Xurai said:

If you didn’t save in version 11 go back to version 10 and put screen on medium then save your game. DON’T save full screen while playing version 11. When you finish game go back to medium and save. A new patch for this will be out tomorrow.

Unfortunately I believe the game in v11 saved for me after talking to the dancer. I tried going back to v10 and cannot open up the game still, the same issue arises. I suppose I'll have to wait for this patch then

16 hours ago, Aerostorm said:

There are no backup saves available and I just noticed my Game.rxdata file is 0kb, did Pokemon Rejuvenation delete my save file? And all its backups too 😞

Then there isnt a lot that can be done :___ 
Maybe if you ask you can get a save that is around the point of the story you were