Pokemon team help

Throhdown

Okay so I'm looking for some new options to replace two members of my team.

I want a pokemon to replace Tsareena, likely another grass type. I already have a rowlet but I fear he might be a bit too slow. Are there any other solid grass types I could catch?

The other is a medicham that I've been using since version 10. While it's powerful and even a shiny it's quite slow and should it miss a hi jump kick it often jeopardizes my battles.I have considered replacing him a heracross I caught but are there any better options?

Lastly I've been thinking about recreating Nancy's pokemon team but I don't remember what her full team is apart from the obvious sylveon.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Cyphre said:

It would help if you posted the rest of your team. We kinda need to know. 

Okay so I have..

Primarina lvl.78

Careful Nature

Surf

Aqua Jet

Hyper Voice

Moonblast

Vanilluxe lvl 79

Hasty Nature

Acid Armor

Mirror Shot

Will-O-Wisp

Freeze Dry

Talonflame lvl 78

Careful Nature

Flare Blitz

Brave Bird

Magma Drift

Fly

Lycanroc-Day Form lvl 79

Adamant Nature

Rock Slide

Accelrock

Rock Climb

Crunch

Tsareena lvl 78

Gentle Nature

Hi Jump Kick

Trop Kick

Teeter Dance

Stomp

Medicham lvl 78

Naught Nature

Psychic

Drain Punch

Hi Jump Kick

Rock Smash

You dont really have anything to deal with Fairies, so i'd suggest getting a Poison type, Roserade would fit perfectly instead of Tsareena for example. Its much faster (90 base speed against 72 on Tsareena), get more coverage and options, and with speed investment it can shut down a lot of things. 

Another thing you should consider is a Ghost or a Dark type, since they cover the same bases. Mismagius or Zoroark sounds good, since you will then have 3 special and 3 phys pokemon and they both got a very good speed tier. The only problem with that is you have to cover for the lack of fighting type. 

If you are dead set on a reliable fast fighting type, by level 80 you should be able to get Lucario in GDC. 

Also your pokemon are too slow because they have pretty bad natures. For a phys attacker you want Jolly nature (Higher Speed, lower sp. atk.), and for Special you want Timid. Again, there is a psychologist in an underground GDC, that changes your nature for a Heart Scale. It is random, so save before you try. I hope that will help you a bit. 

Edited by Cyphre

the shadow alolan grimer u get really early on is a solid choice, especially if you give it poison touch........... its been a steeple in my team since i started playing back in v9 and ive always made a spot for it since............. as for a moveset i give it power up punch, poison jab (gunk shot is a little too inaccurate for my liking), fire punch and knock off...........

as for a fighting replacement personally i would recommend a hariyama............  while they may be relatively slow they more than make up for it with physical brute strength but if you would fancy a grass type over the fighting type, there's that sewaddle you can get back in goldenwood forest if you havent already as imo leavanny is a monster physical sweeper especially if u run fell stinger, i use that leaf blade x-scissor and protect on mine tho i must admit your team does seem to be lacking in the special attack department.................... for a possible replacement there i would recommend either alolan raichu, swoobat or vikavolt (not sure if vikavolt is obtainable in v11 as i imported mine from reborn but if it is grab that over the others cuz of its colossal special attack when ev trained properly and modest nature.......... slap a choice specs on it and a modest vikavolt at 100 will have a clocked in special attack stat over 600)

Since you asked about Nancy's team and I just did that it's Aromatisse, Sylveon, Clefable, Slurpuff, Gardevoir, and the last should be a Mawile just because of the free Mawile you get being said to have been bred from her. I would say not to run this team very seriously since if you think your team is slow now this team is going to blow your mind on how slow it is.

For your actual team honestly grabbing a Dark type would be helpful I like running Krook since it gives you two stabs in Eq from levelup, and Crunch or the Alolan Grimer can become a real monster. replacement grass types are awkward though since really most grass types are slow and the fastest ones are only available if you had chosen them as starters. So really all that leaves is Roserade which would help your team out.  Leavanny is another option, but your team is already heavy with physical attackers. In the Fighting department Heracross is okay but still kinda slow, Lucario would be a nice pickup for you though thanks to the flexibility of the pokemon could give you another special attacker here and balance out your team along with adding the fantastic typing of Steel.

Besides fixing Natures in GDC you really might want to change some movesets since really only Lycanroc and Primarina have decent moves and coverage while some pokemon are suffering from only having stab moves that aren't even that strong on that pokemon. For example Psychic on Medicham is lackluster when you can put Zen Headbutt on him and grab a elemental punch both from the move tutor since those are level 1 moves, and if you fix the nature to jolly while still not considered fast it's passable speed. Talonflame this pokemon doesn't really have a movepool tbh and has always been a Galewing BB machine but could maybe drop Magma drift for Steel wing and try for a Adamant nature on it. 

Though this all comes from if you are able to go back to Gearan and get the hm item replacements and if you have the heart scale resources and patience for getting the right natures.

Thank you for all your replies!

Alolan Grimer, Roserade,hariyama and Lucario are some decent options but I don't know where to find Roserade or Lucario in the game. After this last update I'm sort of lost as the game has been changed.I love the way it looks but if there are no encounters or whatnot I have no idea where to find it.

I will attempt to change their natures but I'm not too pressed over it. I am currently on a casual setting and the game is too difficult that I haven't been able to beat it even with the flaws my team has though I am planning on doing a reborn style playthrough soon to familiarize myself with the updated world.

Spoiler

For Lucario play Keta episode "Where Love Lies" and get the true ending. You will get a password, then you can enter it in GDC central building and get Keta's Riolu which is probably one of his Lucario offsprings. 

You can get Budew in Gearen Park, and it's an encounter Gearen Park - Neo. The place with the fountain and

Spoiler

hidden library

Edited by Cyphre