Rejuvenation 100% Walkthrough Discussion Thread and Link (Updated to V13!)

BIGJRA

On 8/15/2019 at 2:46 PM, BIGJRA said:

Last time I played it I couldn't get back in, but that was probably during beta so maybe it's changed? Try saving before and if you lose and can't get back in, reset.

Yeah I did that but I was saved inside the hospital lol, so I loaded an older save, got a better team and bought a bunch of items and beat it. Tbh there should either be a PC/heal in there or a way to get back in or restart the quest but eh.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:04 PM, Kat13981 said:

Question. Im trying to soft reset for a shiny starter but each time i do, the size of the screen goes back to the default even when i have it set to full. Any tips on how to fix this?

put the settings how you want them and then save again

Question. I did the Neo Gearen sidequests and other things after the events of the GDC tournament but for some reason I cannot find a way back to the GDC tournament area, the train on Route 9 won't allow me to go there. Does anyone know how I can resume the story?

NVM: Found out there was a patch I had not downloaded yet. Sorry.

Edited by RedWolf17

Just now, RedWolf17 said:

Question. I did the Neo Gearen sidequests and other things after the events of the GDC tournament but for some reason I cannot find a way back to the GDC tournament area, the train on Route 9 won't allow me to go there. Does anyone know how I can resume the story?

Did you get the latest patch?

On 9/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, fraa1234 said:

I left the eclysia pyramid before the boss fight at the top top do some side quests and i cant find the way back to the pyramid itself ( im in gearen) thanks for the help

you cant fly to the pyramid, you will have to start from the beginning of zone zero

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

In my experience, the best way to beat Souta is to run out his Tailwind as much as possible, then set up your own with a fodder and let your actual sweeper come in after. His pokemon aren't particularly amazing outside pidgeot and oricorio, and even stuff as slow as ampharos will be faster with tailwind. Doing it this way means your real carry doesn't suffer reduced defenses and can utilize a real hold item

Also, correction to the guide: Own Tempo Rockruff is available from the start, I believe. At the absolute latest it's first available after the Secret Shore, right before the sixth gym.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

marker post. I know that the virtual badge stuff isn't exactly correct but due to some bugs in the event i'm just gonna ignore those parts of the guide until v13

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 5:30 PM, Midnyte12 said:

I can't find Shuppet in the Emerald building, even when it's night. I'm using v12, am I doing something wrong?

I'm like a month late, apologies. You have to talk to the girl on the left side of the first floor for it to trigger.

• 1 month later...

Urg, now I need a little help. 

I am currently in Ambrette Town and I have already played through the "dressing up" scene, but now I am stuck. So, where do I have to go next? - The guide says "Then, talk to Irvin and the gang in the lab", but when I go to the lab there is only that white haired dude called ??? (I know its Kanon, I have read his diary). He is also doing nothing, but saying Hello, if I talk to him. 

Any Idea how to move on?