Where is Korrina?

~Nezuko~

So after I fought the mad scientist and Korrina gave me rock smash, she told me I should visit her and help her with something. So I went to her hideout that I thought she would be in and the door to the place wont open AT ALL. Like it doesn't even say it's lock or anything. Is there someplace else I should visit her or something? I may have misread about what she wanted me to do...

On 12/26/2018 at 9:01 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The Karrina gang quest with the Houndour reward was removed in V11 and you're also unable to enter the hideout anymore. Next you should go to Route 2 and proceed from there. 

Wait really? I'm 99% sure I just did that quest in V11, and got a Houndour. I wasn't able to do it until after reaching Sheridan Village or something, but it was still there.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Wolfmaine said:

Wait really? I'm 99% sure I just did that quest in V11, and got a Houndour. I wasn't able to do it until after reaching Sheridan Village or something, but it was still there.

Yeah, Jan corrected us in the dev server earlier this morning. The Karrina quest is available after you first enter Amethyst Cave. We thought it was removed because of the other changes to that part of the story and because in alpha we couldn't enter her hideout at all at any time.