Episode 11 Battle help

wcv

Spoiler

I'm having a lot of trouble with the fight against Erin as Melia. Her Pokemon are all higher level, and Melia's aren't trained in the slightest. I can take down Butterfree fairly easily with either Pyroar or Snorlax, but by the time she gets to Florges, nothing I have does more than scratch damage to the thing. Any tips?

10 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

I'm having a lot of trouble with the fight against Erin as Melia. Her Pokemon are all higher level, and Melia's aren't trained in the slightest. I can take down Butterfree fairly easily with either Pyroar or Snorlax, but by the time she gets to Florges, nothing I have does more than scratch damage to the thing. Any tips?

Spoiler

I suggest using your healing items, that's what I did and won pretty easily but you actually don't have to win that battle.

Edited by Harryp

33 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I had some problems keeping her pokemon alive, but you can lose the battle and still continue. I don't know how much is changed either way.

11 hours ago, Lspaceship said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I had some problems keeping her pokemon alive, but you can lose the battle and still continue. I don't know how much is changed either way.

i lost as well... even im curious how itll change.......... note although u are in control of melia, you have all of the items you obtained on the MC, including healing items, TMs, rare candies even as well as held items so dont be afraid to use any if u can afford to