Impossible battle

Fullbuster

I have been stuck on the Zel battle in devon corp forever. I have no potions or revives (Didnt know the game was going to lock me in there). Can Someone please help, maybe a strategy or something. I legit have no idea what to do and really want to continue the game. If it helps I can tag a picture of my team and my boxes. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Blastoise lvl 76             Wave incense        Rain Dish

Waterfall

Dive

Surf

Dark pulse

Ursaring  lvl 77        Black belt         Guts

Strength

Hammer arm

Rock smash

Cut

Ampharos   lvl 79          Scope lens      Static

Power gem

Discharge

Dragon pulse

Thunder punch

Noivern     lvl 79             Wide lens     infiltrator

Boomburst

Dragon pulse

Dark pulse

Hurricane

Golurk       lvl 76   Quick claw             No guard

Dynamic punch

Earthquake

Phantom Force

Heavy slam

Camerupt     lvl 78      Lax inscense     Solid rock

Lava plume

Rock slide

Earthquake

Curse

And The main thing is the eeveelotions and the pulse

I Also have a couple of different mons somewhat trained up.

Magcargo, Abomasnow. Beartic, Electrode all between 70-75

1 hour ago, Commander said:

You're going to have to give us more details like your team and practical options. Also it'd be nice to know what you're struggling on. Is it just the pulse or is another Pokemon giving trouble?

Blastoise lvl 76             Wave incense        Rain Dish

Waterfall

Dive

Surf

Dark pulse

Ursaring  lvl 77        Black belt         Guts

Strength

Hammer arm

Rock smash

Cut

Ampharos   lvl 79          Scope lens      Static

Power gem

Discharge

Dragon pulse

Thunder punch

Noivern     lvl 79             Wide lens     infiltrator

Boomburst

Dragon pulse

Dark pulse

Hurricane

Golurk       lvl 76   Quick claw             No guard

Dynamic punch

Earthquake

Phantom Force

Heavy slam

Camerupt     lvl 78      Lax inscense     Solid rock

Lava plume

Rock slide

Earthquake

Curse

Okay, I have an idea of what you can do but it's risky and can backfire. Pulse Magnezone is very slow so you could gamble and pray a Dynamic Punch causes some Confusion turns so keep Golurk alive at all costs then run Camerupt to do some more chip damage. You're definitely going to want to do questing to improve your team to get items after this though. I'm thinking...

Even without healing items, I still don't know what the issue is as remember his team the only big issue is psychic types which you have a couple things that should be able to handle and take those down. Pulse Magnezone is slow so I'm pretty sure you should be able to do something. If you have a mon with endeavor or d-bond, you could waste a focus sash and have them take down the pulse Magnezone or whatever major threat is in your way. 

1 hour ago, Commander said:

Okay, I have an idea of what you can do but it's risky and can backfire. Pulse Magnezone is very slow so you could gamble and pray a Dynamic Punch causes some Confusion turns so keep Golurk alive at all costs then run Camerupt to do some more chip damage. You're definitely going to want to do questing to improve your team to get items after this though. I'm thinking...

Even without healing items, I still don't know what the issue is as remember his team the only big issue is psychic types which you have a couple things that should be able to handle and take those down. Pulse Magnezone is slow so I'm pretty sure you should be able to do something. If you have a mon with endeavor or d-bond, you could waste a focus sash and have them take down the pulse Magnezone or whatever major threat is in your way. 

Any ideas for the eeveelotions?

Got close the espeon took out half my team tho

And it outspeeds golurk and OKO's with HP ice

127 trys this battle is actually impossible to do without proper prep WHY DO THEY NOT LET YOU LEAVE. Unfortunately this looks like the end of my reborn playthrough

About the Espeon:
Ursaring can learn Crunch by level. Go re-learn it.   Then go find the Flame Orb that is in the cave connected to the Chrysolia Forest.    Or the Toxic Orb in Corey's room if you got his ID Card from the Sluntank Event.   Then get the Protect TM by gambling with a guy in the homeless shelter until you deprive him of his money.    When its the Espeon's turn,  get the bear out, protect once, then Crunch.   Guts  Crunch should kill, especially if holding a Dread Plate, Expert Belt, or Blackglasses

9 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

If it really comes down to it you could trade Pokemon in order to get items. Example Ultra Potions, X-Items, etc

Can I trade while in the devon corp?

7 hours ago, DemICE said:

About the Espeon:
Ursaring can learn Crunch by level. Go re-learn it.   Then go find the Flame Orb that is in the cave connected to the Chrysolia Forest.    Or the Toxic Orb in Corey's room if you got his ID Card from the Sluntank Event.   Then get the Protect TM by gambling with a guy in the homeless shelter until you deprive him of his money.    When its the Espeon's turn,  get the bear out, protect once, then Crunch.   Guts  Crunch should kill, especially if holding a Dread Plate, Expert Belt, or Blackglasses

If I could leave the devon corp I would. That is the main issue. And the espeon would still outspeed and oko the  ursaring

15 hours ago, Commander said:

What do you mean by questing? Is there a convienent place I could find a list of quests

@Fullbuster you can trade while in Devon Corp 🙂 worst case scenario you could go back a few save files till right before Devon (assuming you save often) but I think with some items people trade to you, you’ll be good! I train everything with full speed ev’s (which probably isn’t correct but oh well lmao) and I found him easy so good luck !! 

I  accidentally bought 99 revival herbs instead of 1 so I got u lmao 

Edited by lilyawaka