Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

On The Topic of Zorua...

Lunaethetic

Question

I found it the first time in the Magma gang base, and then, when I went to look for it in the next spot, Zangoose was digging in the trash, and the weather had changed to thunderstorms. After catching Zangoose, I went back and tried again, with no luck. Does it still have to be windy, or can it appear in any weather after the event is started?

13 answers to this question

In order to find "Murkrow Zorua," it needs to be windy and at night.

All the others I found during a clear daytime.

I found the first one, but the next place was interrupted by the Zangoose event, as the weather changed while I was on the way. I don't actually think I can get Zorua anymore because of it ._.

I found the first one, but the next place was interrupted by the Zangoose event, as the weather changed while I was on the way. I don't actually think I can get Zorua anymore because of it ._.

Untrue. I'm not sure that there's a set 'next location' to find Zorua; I think it can appear in any of the alleys in any order, but only once per alley. I know that weather can be an issue so just try and keep it windy and at night. That seems to be the most consistent way to find it.

It's night and windy.

I checked every alley.

It's gone ;-;

I think Zangoose ruined the event.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I thought the same thing just change the time to a regular day and check all the alleys again.

I don't know where to look for a Zorua, advice? =)

By alleyway where do you go? Do you mean the little black holes you fall down?
I'm in Onxy Ward right now and never found a Zorua, or is it too soon? Thank you!

I've got Marshtomp, Spinda, Ralts so I want a Zorua with it. :D

I don't know where to look for a Zorua, advice? =)

By alleyway where do you go? Do you mean the little black holes you fall down?

I'm in Onxy Ward right now and never found a Zorua, or is it too soon? Thank you!

I've got Marshtomp, Spinda, Ralts so I want a Zorua with it. :D

Too soon. You must reach Lapis Ward to start the event.

Regarding set alleyways, do you need to be able to get into the aqua alleyway or? because I watched nickaboo's video on Zorua, and he was able to get into both... :/ And I cant actually get into aqua (I forgot to multisave) D: