Jackpot pokemon still the same?

Kontana

Been a few months since ive played and i was wondering if they were still the same? from what i remember it was ralts, eevee, riolu and jangmoo, i think. I don't know if its changed so i want some confirmation before i spend hours (hopefully not) trying to get me a ralts/eevee.

On 10/14/2018 at 9:47 PM, Kontana said:

well that's unfortunate, guess they were too popular so not a lot of people picked up regular starters, lol.

I think its more that people stood in front of the randomizer for hours and hours for them, which wasn't intended.

On 10/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, Lspaceship said:

If you want to pick your starter that isn't a Starter mon, get the 'Choose your own Starter' mod.

Didn't know they had something like that, sounds pretty OP, can you pick any pokemon?

5 hours ago, Kontana said:

Didn't know they had something like that, sounds pretty OP, can you pick any pokemon?

Think so. I just used it as a way to start off with specific 'mons for a run or to get pokemon you can't get otherwise like Jangmo-o. Honestly, it gives you an lv5 mon that replaces your Starter Pokemon. It only works in the Starter room, so it isn't as if you get a full team.

16 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

Think so. I just used it as a way to start off with specific 'mons for a run or to get pokemon you can't get otherwise like Jangmo-o. Honestly, it gives you an lv5 mon that replaces your Starter Pokemon. It only works in the Starter room, so it isn't as if you get a full team.

Do you have the link for the DL?