Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

At what point can I access 7th St. (current release) ?

jo_lo29

Question

So I've seen this question asked a lot, "where is 7th St." and I know the gang leaders give you access, but is there a specific point in the story that they do so? I've completed the Aqua gang questline and defeated Maxwell, but Archer still won't give me access to it. Would love to have access to the nature changer since my Bulbasaur is Quiet.

Thanks so much for any help

4 answers to this question

Spoiler

Once you defeat Radomus (Psychic gym leader), Luna will be abducted. You need to save her by accessing the 7th street. Once Luna will be abducted, talk to the Aqua gang leader Archie for where the 7th st location is. He will give you a clear navigation on where it is. The 7th st is not accessible up until that moment happens.

6 hours ago, jo_lo29 said:

So I've seen this question asked a lot, "where is 7th St." and I know the gang leaders give you access, but is there a specific point in the story that they do so? I've completed the Aqua gang questline and defeated Maxwell, but Archer still won't give me access to it. Would love to have access to the nature changer since my Bulbasaur is Quiet.

Thanks so much for any help

A quiet Bulbasaur is an obedient Bulbasaur

Ok, just note that you'll need three heart scales to give the nature changer. (for one Pokemon)