Gardevoir

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
[quote name='Gardevoir' post='7975' date='Dec 15 2010, 05:28 PM']There's some drama between the Treehouse/Quantum/Reborn alliance thing. Drama! I'm there~[/quote]
The Drama was between Treehouse and Extreme League, not the alliance. ><

[quote]Heather took Blake's phone, so we haven't heard from him. Now, how could we have heard of this? Unless Ame is Blake... GASP[/quote]
Because it couldn't possibly be the case that Heather texted from his phone! Not at all!

Get yo' facts straight, Gardevoir. :D

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='7987' date='Dec 15 2010, 10:33 PM']Get yo' facts straight, Gardevoir. :D[/quote]

Don't you know who I am, Ame?

I'm Gossip Gardevoir! I make my own facts! How dare you impugn my rights of gossip!
This is an affront to all of gossipdom!
(So no, getting facts right is not my priority~)

Now that I've educated everyone on the purpose of gossip, let's move on!

Cal kinda beat everyone. Everyone. Except for Ikaru and Ice, who didn't play him. Ikaru lost too, though. EVERYONE HERE SUCKS.

Ice got the lone win of the night against Kiki. Good for him, I guess... unless he's a her. That would be interesting. Waaaaay more interesting than the battle. Investigation squad, get back together and find out!

Heather apparently has until next week to decide if she wants to stay with us or not (please do), but we have to hear from Blake soon, or Ame is going to rage. With a capital R.

Oh, by the way...

CAN I PLEASE BATTLE? GAH!

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/784.html"]Cal vs. Whitney- I'm not in it. Don't read. Even though... it's kinda good.[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/788.html"]Ice vs. Kiki- I'm not in it. Don't read. Even though... yeah, it's not good.[/url]

XOXO
Semi-Annoyed Gossip Gardevoir

6/14 people won last night. You know what? I'm going to give up trying to find a pattern. There isn't one. All we know as a fact is that my master and I will win every time~

Good for Rodaku for beating AngryCal. As an aside, apparently Ononokusu kills every league team. Except for, you know, mine.

So, in the ever-expanding Mash&Julia saga, they faced off on the field of battle. Mash's idea of a date?
Anyway, Julia told him that he didn't love her if he won. And then he won while raging. Mash... learn how to treat a girl!
And then she said that the whole thing was a joke, but she didn't like how he reacted, so she stormed off. Okay, maybe the problems in the relationship aren't [i]just[/i] all Mash's... Julia, learn how to treat a Mash!

[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/797.html"]Rodaku vs. Cal- In which Cal is Angry at the End.[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/799.html"]Julia vs. Nateh- In which Julia is Angry/Sad... Pretty Much the Whole Time.[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000'][size=1]thatstillhasn'tbattledyet... everyoneislame[/size][/color]

Oh wow, something like this happned...
This calls for you know what..........

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']lolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashl
olMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMa
shlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlo
lMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMas
hlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlolMashlol
Mash[/color]

Don't worry GG, your ass will be kicked in no time now that I've restarted the league.

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']lolnotreally[/color]

Today, 3/13 people won. I know I promised to not talk about consistency, but... we don't have it here~

Blake finally got into contact with Ame, said that Heather locked him out of the apartment. For a week. Good job Heather!
But, she let him back in (why?) and is still throwing a fit. Look on the bright side: the oafking's back! Okay, maybe that's not so much of a bright side...

In happier news, my master won, though that shouldn't surprise you~

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/809.html"]Radomus vs. Ice- Favoritism? I don't know the meaning of the word![/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']P.S.: N8... yeah, no, I'm still definitely going to beat you. Just saying~[/color]

• Administrators
... no.
that's a great bright side.
Now if I can break this losing streak...

Oh and GG?
[quote]Don't worry GG, your ass will be kicked in no time now that I've restarted the league.

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']lolnotreally[/color][/quote]

^ read his spoiler and then reconsider your own~

I decided that I felt unappreciated this week, because people haven't been paying enough attention to me. [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']probablybecauseihaven'tbattledwhywon'tanyonebattleme[/color] What? I didn't say anything~
So anyway, I deliberately postponed the highlights. You know the saying 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'? Well...yeah!

12/22 people won this week, which makes the first week of 5th gen that we've gotten over the failing!

Mashew left, then didn't leave. Thanks for wasting our time with that news announcement~
Ame made his 1000th post, which is about 900 more than a sane person should. This is an achievement in obsession! Good job~
N8 has a new-found fear of penguins. Yeah, I don't get it either~
I also just realized that, through 27 pages of Will's book, I've only appeared in a couple, while Amor has been in almost the entire book! GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, SIR! (Oh, and on a related note... anyone else fed up with waiting millions of years for each part to come out?)

Happy holidays to everyone, and I expect presents! Many presents! Just drop them off with my butler~

[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/820.html"]Shelly vs. Blackdanger- Fear the Stall![/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/821.html"]Blezerker vs. Florinia- Fear the Crits & Triple Protects![/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/825.html"]Savage vs. Florinia- Fear the Love![/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/826.html"]Snow vs. Shelly- Fear the Stealth Rock![/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/831.html"]N8 vs. Cain- Don't... Fear the Qwilfish... ?[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8267' date='Dec 24 2010, 04:42 PM']I also just realized that, through 27 pages of Will's book, I've only appeared in a couple, while Amor has been in almost the entire book! GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, SIR! (Oh, and on a related note... anyone else fed up with waiting millions of years for each part to come out?)[/quote]
Well considering Amor's a main character, you'd really think she'd get more spotlight, but don't worry, my dear, you'll be getting your share of [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']rather antagonistic[/color] spotlight in the far future, considering it takes me longer to get a page done then DragonBall Z takes to fully execute one Kamehameha-wave...

Other then that, Happy Holidays to you too~

Well, not just any penguin. It's the one Doc has.

...That thing is made of evil.

[quote]'absence makes the heart grow fonder'[/quote]
[quote]anyone else fed up with waiting millions of years for each part to come out?[/quote]

Wait what?

Fool! I shall conquer the wor- What? The penguin got to my keyboard. Anyhow.

N8 I think she means that:
For the first) She stopped so that people would pay more attention to highlights when they came out.
For the second) Ever noticed that Will takes a long time to draw things?

OR SOMETHING ELSE...I can't see into the mind of a Gardevoir.

Now maybe if I had a mind-reading/controlling device. Penguin, I need your assistance.

(MUAHAHAHAHA)

What the.....
I don't even know what's happening @_@

lolGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeolo
lGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGe
ololGeololGeo

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']I really need to think of something new to say =/[/color]

I don't think you were there...actually, neither was GG. The penguin watches over us all, waiting for its moment to overthrow Earth.

Doc, either way, I still find that she kinda contradicted herself in having been late with the highlights whilst (lolwhilst) complaining about Will's +INF pages that take longer to come out than I take to update/create cards. ( :3 )