Reborn Highlights~!

Gardevoir

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6/8 people won! I think that's the best challengers have done since... ever! Congratulations to almost ever

Well, for a Leader who only appeared for a few minutes last night, Titania definitely stole the spotlight!
Why is this, you ask? Not only did Will and she both make their 5th gen league debut battles, but Will's victory meant a number of things in store for the rest of the challengers!

First and foremost, Amaria's profile has been unlocked!
[img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/images/intro/16i.png[/img]
Her commentary... simply beautiful~
...and already, the boys are hitting on her. Men, I tell you...

In the second act, Titania moved to step- no, stomp on Ikaru's heart not only interrupting him mid-confession but vanishing all together. This coupled with his earlier repeat defeat against Elias, the poor kid was broken! I feel sorry for him, but it's kind of expected, considering who's involved. A bitch and a butler... sounds like a bad movie.

But that aside, if people continue winning, we [i]could[/i] potentially be meeting Amaria within the week! So Operation Unlock Amaria's underway- but no one else seems to want to battle Titania. I'm looking at you, Doctor Octagonapus. Or Evil Penguin. Or whomever you are~ Or Ice! Ice, who is only a single badge away from having a shot at sinking the Titania him self...

Blake continues to stand in his way of course, and the Ice on Ice war has held no good things for the challengers. But perhaps the tragedy affecting Heather and by association Blake, could weaken their minds? On that note, Heather is returning this week! ...If not by her own will.
And if anyone gives the poor girl any trouble, I will personally see to it that you are never welcome in our castle, or anywhere else!

One last thing, there's no league this Friday for New Years, but in the meantime, why not have some
Featured Battles!
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/842.html"]Florinia vs. N8- Growth + Victreebell = Doom![/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/846.html"]Savage vs. Julia- You'd think rain would help Julia, but noooooo~[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

...That Wynaut... Curse you, Amethyst. And he says he's not a troll...

Hai Gardevoir~
Hitting on Amaria..... Who could it be? of course, none other than Mash, our resident manwhore. >> << ><
lolikaru, if only I could've been there to see it..... I tell you, that butler is evil
P.S. The penguin is supercute

• Administrators
[quote]In the second act, Titania moved to step- no, stomp on Ikaru's heart not only interrupting him mid-confession but vanishing all together. This coupled with his earlier repeat defeat against Elias, the poor kid was broken! I feel sorry for him, but it's kind of expected, considering who's involved. A bitch and a butler... sounds like a bad movie.[/quote]

... [i]was[/i] broken ...? And I'd love to say she's not a bitch but... Everyone else thinks so... Not like I make a difference out of so many people...

[quote]Ice, who is only a single badge away from having a shot at sinking the Titania him self...[/quote]

I am too you know...

[quote]Blake continues to stand in his way of course, and the Ice on Ice war has held no good things for the challengers.[/quote]

I beat him in a triple battle on my first try 4-0... Ice can do it...
... I certainly can't ...

More fitting title: "Fire Fang mission = Doom!"

Ikaru probably found the best reaction face:

[img]http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/meh.ro4739-455x456.jpg[/img]

It's even better because I didn't realize that the miss cost me the match until after it was over. 95 accuracy...and it misses. >.<

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8382' date='Dec 28 2010, 07:43 PM']...and already, the boys are hitting on her. Men, I tell you...[/quote]
>>
<<
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Guilty. And Mash, you got Julia, save some [i]water[/i] for the fishes.[/color]

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='8387' date='Dec 29 2010, 10:42 AM']It's even better because I didn't realize that the miss cost me the match until after it was over. 95 accuracy...and it misses. >.<[/quote]

I feel your pain N8... My Fire Fang missed in my match against Julia...

4/10 people won today! Clearly, everyone was too happy over yesterday's success to, you know, actually play well~

Among those losses, of course, was N8. And poor, poor N8! He lost once by hax to Florinia's triples, only to be completely outplayed by her next time! Poor child... It's his own fault though~ Or perhaps less, remembering that Florinia seems to be connected with [s]Amor[/s]Satan.
Speak of the devil, Amor is probably pretty happy right now! Last night, Will managed to pull off another victory, this time against Kiki, bringing him up to the full badge count.
[color="#1F1F1F"]Such joy will soon be doused if I have anything to say about it.[/color]

Saving the best for last, Julia faced Ashley today! Since Ashley has held Julia as a sort of rival for a while, this was an intense match that got even more charged when Ikaru mentioned Mashew like an idiot. (He said that Ashley's Ludicolo looked like Mash... what?) Julia had [i]already[/i] entered the battle in ragemode, taking after Sir Dotsalot with her opening lines... But in the end, though, Julia came away with the win. Mash, I can't say much more than... I told you so~

Featured Battles:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/855.html"]Will vs. Kiki- Kiki kicks of triples, in chaos...[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/856.html"]Julia vs. Gostly- Anyone Mentioning Mashew=Imminent Death~[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

..... I'm like.... Oh god... My name = death to anyone..... And I know you did gardevoir in sorry I said and I need your help.... I'm not even in the mood to comment about ludicolo.... </3 did ikaru really need to say that... And she ignored it completely with boomtime..... But so many dots.... :/

2/10 people won today! You guys don't deserve my highlights~

Heather beat just about everyone, but she's not doing her battle quotes anymore. She's not really speaking at all, anymore. It's alright, I talk enough for both of us~

She battled and beat Geo, then told him to keep his promise to give her whatever she wanted. She wants her father back...
Geo has a plan. This will deeeeeeefinitely end well~

Featured:

[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/866.html"]Whitney vs. Heather- Don't you[i] love [/i]freeze hax?[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']P.S. Ikaru: The GG is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate~[/color]

About yesterday's highlights, it was [i]I[/i] who mentioned Mash in Ashley's battle~
Just for the record
And um, how is Florinia connected with Amor? O_o Mysteries, mysteries.....
Today's highlights are boring :I
I command Geo to make them interesting
Hi Gardevoir, I guess?

Agreed

lolGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeolo
lGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGe
ololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeolo
lGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeo

• Administrators
[quote]And um, how is Florinia connected with Amor? O_o Mysteries, mysteries.....[/quote]

Kay, in short:
Gardevoir constantly refers to Amor as the devil and/or satan and/or any other insulting terms
Battle #666 was Florinia's
666 = devil
devil = Amor
Florinia = Amor