Reborn Highlights~!

Gardevoir

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I said Blake was [i]cute[/i], and it was an attempted trollage. I have N8, anyways.

And I like looking through the featured battles, so I noticed that Ikaru vs Elias is posted twice, except the second time it's disguised as me vs Shelly.... I didn't get to relive the roost scizor!

Post 300~ YA-whatever...>>

GG has nothing on me, so why I even choose to post here......Ehhh and don't you try anything either GG, I rarely read this piece of scrape to begin with.

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8902' date='Jan 5 2011, 02:52 PM']So you don't mind if I tell everyone about how you've been hitting on Florinia~?
Oh, or maybe I should tell Florinia herself! There's an idea...
You know, I think there's even a word for that. The proper terminology would be... lolGeo.[/quote]
Cool story, whoever believes that is zetta slow in my book. I bet if you even tell them to jump off a cliff, theres candy at the bottom they all would gladly do it. INFACT DATS A SMEXY IDEA!!![color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Sarcasm FTW[/color]

[quote name='Geo' post='8904' date='Jan 5 2011, 03:32 PM']Cool story, whoever believes that is zetta slow in my book. I bet if you even tell them to jump off a cliff, theres candy at the bottom they all would gladly do it. INFACT DATS A SMEXY IDEA!!![color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Sarcasim FTW[/color][/quote]

*sarcasm

Also, lolGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeolo
lGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGe
ololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeololGeo

5/18 people won. Just... no.

You don't deserve my highlights.

Not after that.

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Nothing much happened anyway, just Whitney being the first one to defeat Hardy. Guess it wasn't so [u]hard[/u] after all!... Actually, just no. I can't do Ame puns. They hurt my dignity~

Oh, and Kiki loomkilled Ika. Seriously, Ika? You have no priority moves? No chesto or lum berries? No sleep talk?

Also, what was with Cal triumphing over rain and water teams? It's basics!
Water(and/or Rain) + Cal + semi-competent-opponent= Cal fail!
(Although Nateh is apparently a bowl of Lucky Charms, giving his strange luckiness/magical deliciousness to Cal of all people~)

This is the kind of stuff that gets you all to a 5/18 record![/color]

(Pay no attention to the spoiler~)

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/900.html"]Cal vs. Grymm- Cal + Rain= ...Cal win?[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/905.html"]Hardy vs. Kingo- Hardy + Trick Room= ...Hardy win, duh~[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/914.html"]Shelly vs. Blez- Just... no.[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

• Administrators
[quote][color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Oh, and Kiki loomkilled Ika. Seriously, Ika? You have no priority moves? No chesto or lum berries? No sleep talk?[/color][/quote]

I had priority... in Aqua Jet. Lum Berries all around now!~

I had a plan for tonight regardless, I bet I won't even need to switch everything around...

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8911' date='Jan 5 2011, 06:04 PM']Whitney being the first one to defeat Hardy. Guess it wasn't so [u]hard[/u] after all![/quote]
[img]http://www.gogaboo.info/upload//2010/08/brilliant.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8911' date='Jan 5 2011, 06:04 PM'][color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Nothing much happened anyway, just Whitney being the first one to defeat Hardy. Guess it wasn't so [u]hard[/u] after all!... Actually, just no. I can't do Ame puns. They hurt my dignity~
[/color][/quote]

GENIUS!!!!!

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8911' date='Jan 5 2011, 06:04 PM'][color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Also, what was with Cal triumphing over rain and water teams? It's basics!
[/color][/quote]
WTF
WTF
WTF
I should type this in caps for maximum eff- oh wait
Yeah WTF

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8911' date='Jan 5 2011, 06:04 PM'][color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Oh, and Kiki loomkilled Ika. Seriously, Ika? You have no priority moves? No chesto or lum berries? No sleep talk?[/color][/quote]

lolololgayloomstilltrolling

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8842' date='Jan 4 2011, 07:03 PM']Hark declared his undying love for Blake, much to the annoyance of Saya, who kicked him instantly... Saya must be opposed to homosexuality~[/quote]
[quote]Hark and Blake is a great couple[/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA!
I don't look at highlights for two days and this happens!
Honey have you seen my son and Cal?
<______<
Trust me if I was opposed to homosexuality I'd be killing my son, and Mashew, and Cain, and Flygon!

and Tenshi....
You will die.

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8911' date='Jan 5 2011, 05:04 PM']Also, what was with Cal triumphing over rain and water teams? It's basics!
Water(and/or Rain) + Cal + semi-competent-opponent= Cal fail!
[b](Although Nateh is apparently a bowl of Lucky Charms, giving his strange luckiness/magical deliciousness to Cal of all people~)[/b]

This is the kind of stuff that gets you all to a 5/18 record![/quote]

Proven point above. and why does that bold part sound so wrong?...

[quote name='Uxie' post='8963' date='Jan 6 2011, 12:13 PM']WHOA WHOA WHOA!
I don't look at highlights for two days and this happens!
Honey have you seen my son and Cal?
<______<
Trust me if I was opposed to homosexuality I'd be killing my son, and Mashew, and Cain, and Flygon!

and Tenshi....
You will die.[/quote]
OBJECTION!!! Kill all execpt Nateh just because.XD

[quote]Proven point above. and why does that bold part sound so wrong?...[/quote]
Maybe Gardevoir watch more [b]"Things"[/b] then we think.

6/11 people won. I am proud. Well... kinda~

Couple interesting things happened, like Ice beating Mr. Oafking, in a battle that was unbelievably boring. You'd think that Ice+Blake would be a good match-up, because of... obvious reasons... but noooooooo. Guess he was too distracted by Saya's presence~

Ikaru beat Kiki last night, proving, once and for all, Psychic > Fighting. So good for him. Just remember, Ika: don't try to be better than me with Psychic types. Never gonna happen. Kay? Kay.

Wanna-be Ms. Oafking, meanwhile, beat Heather in one of the better matches of the night, who then proceeded to lose to Savage and went [u]flying[/u] into a rage tantrum, demanding that Savage be disqualified for carrying a move that didn't make a difference in the long run. And then she got kicked. People with the power to kick here do it often, don't they? Rise up, ye petty Reborners! Rise up for your rights! [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']It'll make great highlights![/color]

Oh, and Doc Penguin got up the first commentary video. AND IT DIDN'T STAR ME!

I DEMAND SCREEN TIME!

Preferably with a less awkward narrator~

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/922.html"]Saya vs. Heather- Heather glitches, Saya wins![/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

• Administrators
[quote]Ikaru beat Kiki last night, proving, once and for all, Psychic > Fighting. So good for him. Just remember, Ika: don't try to be better than me with Psychic types. Never gonna happen. Kay? Kay.[/quote]

Thanks but just for that, I'm gonna finish you off with Alakazam when it's your turn in the spotlight~

[s]The gauntlet has been thrown![/s]

4/15 people won today. I wasn't going to make fun, but:

[quote name='Ikaru' post='8987' date='Jan 6 2011, 11:55 PM']Four wins. Gardevoir, you have my permission to laugh at us.[/quote]

Ha ha~

More flipping out by Heather, which is completely justified: Geo said that he has no way of bringing her father back. Geo, there's something called tact. Apparently you don't have it~ [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']And don't accuse me of not having tact! I MAKE MY OWN RULES![/color]

Nateh's lucky-charmness got dispelled today, because [s]Cal fails[/s] Rain beats Sun. Wait, that sounds familiar. Who said that?

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='8911' date='Jan 5 2011, 04:04 PM']Water(and/or Rain) + Cal + semi-competent-opponent= Cal fail![/quote]

Oh yeaaaaah~

And Snow's Sableye trolled some more. Poor Cain, no one deserves to deal with that. Well... maybe a certain other Gardevoir~

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/932.html"]Snow vs. Cain- Dat Sableye[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/938.html"]Cain vs. Dragonz- Dat Sun[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

4/19 people won. I take back anything positive I've ever said about everyone. Except for me, of course~

Titania came onto the server Friday, and proceeded to tell Mash that he did everything wrong. [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']We kinda knew that already~[/color]

Lan apparently loves Titania. But she's Ika's, so don't get your hopes up~

And Ame's hanging around, and instead of actually doing something, he says:

[quote]+AmethystStorm: I like to watch.[/quote]

From this quote, we can deduce that Ame is ineffective and enjoys drama... [s]or that he's a pedophile[/s].

And Titania beat Ice. 6-0. Okay, I don't want to cross Titania in a dark alley if she's angry (so... any time, really~)

Ika didn't show up, because apparently whatever he was doing was more important than server chat. Get your priorities straight! Real life comes second!

Knight found out that he didn't see Luna yesterday, so he raged. Personally, I'd be more upset at Doc's fail commentary~

And now Mash is acting like Florinia and Kiki combined. Personally, I think you should have taken lessons from me. Everyone knows that I'm the most psychologically stable leader!~

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/944.html"]N8 vs. Florinia- "N8: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/949.html"]Cain vs. Mashew- Dat Dragonforce[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/952.html"]Geo vs. Cain- Explosion fail~[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote]And now Mash is acting like Florinia and Kiki combined. Personally, I think you should have taken lessons from me. Everyone knows that I'm the most psychologically stable leader!~[/quote]

Am not!!! anymore... very much.....
and Iknow GG sorry... *is now your pupil* I'll listen more to you master Gardevoir.

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='9153' date='Jan 10 2011, 07:35 PM']Everyone knows that I'm the most psychologically stable leader!~[/quote]
But what about the time when you tu--

[i]Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevermind~[/i]

>Mash
>Wrong
Yup

>Mash
>Unstable
More than I once though possible

>4/19 wins
>Something decent
Nope

>Ame
>watching
He's being a stalker again ._.

>Lan
>Loves Titania
Wut

>Ikaru
>Real life
Never!

>Knight
>Rage
>Involving Luna
I believe "Klol" is the correct term

>Me
>Spamming arrows
>Being annoying
I'm self conscious when I "troll" I guess? o.o

OH SH- Mashew dun got brainwashed mentally. This is what happen when you take GG too seriously.
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Iluvthefactshehasnothingonmestill.
sheevenmindrapeseveryoneincludingmashewwhichisfunnytowatch....[/color]
Maybe she is the actual troll here. XD poor Mashew.

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='9153' date='Jan 10 2011, 06:35 PM']Lan apparently loves Titania. But she's Ika's, so don't get your hopes up~[/quote]

For some reason, when reading this again that song that goes [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOxNs"]"I'm in love with a stripper"[/url] popped up in my head.

[quote name='Maelstrom' post='9160' date='Jan 10 2011, 09:19 PM']For some reason, when reading this again that song that goes [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOxNs"]"I'm in love with a stripper"[/url] popped up in my head.[/quote]

That wasn't ment to be offensive, right? ó_ò

Ogawd, the Drama. The fuel that keeps Reborn going :]