Ladder News and Introducing Interviews

That won't be happening...

If you think realisticly rather than a "in a perfect world" situation it just won't be happening

Anime-CatGun.gif

That is my feels right there. Like Gaiz, I'm disapoint. Really? How can you even FEEL justified in such a way? I could rant, but I don't think we need that.

Relatively; LEADER INTERVIEWS? OMIGOSH. I didn't know we could interact with them..... :C I feel all shy now; are my clothes okay? should I go naked? Kyaaaah! I'm so lost now! QQ Oh goshies, I can't believe we can > /shot

K, so I shot the fangirl part. But sounds like fun; definitely @interviews. I'll see if I can conjure up some journalistic .... influences for the best questions!

• Upvote 1

This is ridiculous. I won this ladder competition fair and square. I was #1 on the ladder for this competition and I never sniped anyone. I admit I have tested brand new teams in other accounts to see if they're good. That and sniping are 2 very different things. If my accomplishments go un awarded, then my previous suspicions are correct: This ladder competition is rigged. It's rigged so that anyone who does well gets nothing out of it because someone always tries to snitch on the winner or get the authorities to find some excuse to kick people out. Ultimately, people who work hard get nothing. I was excited for this being the first competition on Reborn that I would win. I guess I was wrong. I've helped so many of the members here with their teams, and then seeing stuff like this really disappoints me, and gives me a very bad impression of this community.

• Upvote 1

You know what they say, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And I hate the people who say that.

Find some excuse to kick people out? Nah, we'd rather keep people in and doing what they like to do- but between you hotheads who take everything personal, everything serious, and blow shit out of proportion so that other, similar people blow their tops and snipe and troll and perverse the noble spirit of competition- well, we can't even begin to have a good time, much less hold onto the nice things we try to have.

We're sorry, your princess is in another castle cuz we figured you guys were about to crash the castle down on her head in your efforts. C'est la vie.

---

*Ahem*

So who's gonna toss out some questions for the leaders? Who was shade before he became this undead thing (at least that's my theory)? How many broken couches does Terra own?

• Upvote 1

You know what they say, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And I hate the people who say that.

Find some excuse to kick people out? Nah, we'd rather keep people in and doing what they like to do- but between you hotheads who take everything personal, everything serious, and blow shit out of proportion so that other, similar people blow their tops and snipe and troll and perverse the noble spirit of competition- well, we can't even begin to have a good time, much less hold onto the nice things we try to have.

We're sorry, your princess is in another castle cuz we figured you guys were about to crash the castle down on her head in your efforts. C'est la vie.

Sorry for being rude but, who are you again?

EDIT: and your post makes no sense.

Edited by So Heroic

• Administrators

He's kind of the co-founder of the site. Just saying.

Anyway, we've talked about this now, so to prevent further grrr here, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this topic. Please PM any questions for leaders to Edge!

• Upvote 1