Trainers EVs/IVs

rumps

So I very well know that most trainers in this game will have EV training done, but I'm curious as to at what point I should start actually worrying about it. If anyone knows when all important trainers are max EV'd I'd be grateful.

I can't say exactly, but personally I put in EV training before going to Agate after beating Luna.
Personally I'm always a bit afraid of Charlotte :P

Someone who likes to look into the gamefiles can give you more specific answers ; some things *are* set even early on, just not too harshly or very specific ones ; things are definitely maxed in E18 :P
My gut feeling is that it picks up gradually overall, however, simply from a game-progress standpoint, the latest to expect it is E16, if not a bit earlier. I'm sure Terra has things set up properly, I wouldn't be surprised if that's true for Charlotte as well.

I think I remember reading fully EV’d Pokémon start appearing around Kiki or Aya though I could be completely wrong about that. I haven’t EV trained any of my Pokémon and have gone through multiple runs of Reborn, so it really isn’t a requirement to beat the game 

13 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

I think I remember reading fully EV’d Pokémon start appearing around Kiki or Aya though I could be completely wrong about that. I haven’t EV trained any of my Pokémon and have gone through multiple runs of Reborn, so it really isn’t a requirement to beat the game 

In E17, they're around 85 in all stats at that point, according to a let's player who has RPG maker that I'm following. I assume it's similar for E18.