Stuck in Tazan Mountain

Emidere

16 minutes ago, Emidere said:

So... I fought the Abra, and ended up dying. Last time I healed was before fighting the Steelix. I don't have any escape ropes, or dig. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

There's an exit in the mountain. Starting from the healing machine head out of that room, and you'll be in another that has to be lit by flash. Go through there and you'll be back where the Steelix was tearing shit up. Head north until you reach a path that heads east to west, and head west. You'll reach another cross-roads in the path, head south on that one. You will hit another cross-path section. Turn to the east there, and there should be a cave entrance. You'll be in a room with stairs heading up. Follow those.

2 minutes ago, wcv said:

There's an exit in the mountain. Starting from the healing machine head out of that room, and you'll be in another that has to be lit by flash. Go through there and you'll be back where the Steelix was tearing shit up. Head north until you reach a path that heads east to west, and head west. You'll reach another cross-roads in the path, head south on that one. You will hit another cross-path section. Turn to the east there, and there should be a cave entrance. You'll be in a room with stairs heading up. Follow those.

Thank you! I did this and it's helped a lot! 🙂