Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Grand hall battle

N1Dude

Question

Hey guys,

So in ep17 there was this woman in the grand hall who battles you with her husband in a double battle.

It was a very quick way to grind your mons up to lvl 89.

But i noticed that this woman isn't there anymore (all the time like she used to).

Will she come back in a future padge or do i have to do it with the trainers with 4 mons to grind op my mons?

Regards

N1Dude

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

They should still be there on saturdays(?), there are different trainer battles for each day talk to some people in the top right

Yeah i know that, but the double battle with the blissey M-saur arcanine komala gardevoir gothitelle and others isn't there ALL the time anymore so i was wondering if that's ever going 2 change back again. And if not i have to change my date of my pc to the day that she is there before grinding i guess.

Just now, Vanitas said:

pre e17 she only appeared weekly too, so it got changed back in e18

and yes its saturday.

Aah okay, might've been a bug then? idk. I thought the moderators did it on purpose so that we could grind faster. But it's okay, at least i know now. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, N1Dude said:

Aah okay, might've been a bug then? idk. I thought the moderators did it on purpose so that we could grind faster. But it's okay, at least i know now. Thanks!

The same happened to me. Best bug ever. I misss E17