have a look at this

deimisd

Can someone tell me how to get a Metagross in the game? (and isnt it just easier to move the regular sprite image out of the sprites folder to get a shiny? just replace the regular image with a shiny copy and name it the same thing as the original normal file)

Can someone tell me how to get a Metagross in the game? (and isnt it just easier to move the regular sprite image out of the sprites folder to get a shiny? just replace the regular image with a shiny copy and name it the same thing as the original normal file)

That takes all the fun out of it. .-.

^ What the others said

Dude , I'm starting to lose hope I've reset like 100+ times no dice .-.

It's a lot of patience, but it's rewarding when you eventually do it. I've gone through like 400? I lost count to be completely honest, looking for a magmarizer on Magby. I'd still like to see a confirmation of it, but I doubt anyone's gotten one. I'll keep trying til like 5 or 600, but probably stop after that.

the topic is not that good to begin with because its about some guy showing us his shiny turtwig!! BTW turtwig is one of the weakest grass types out there so even if it is shiny it is still what i like to call a "polished turd". the shiny ,admant ,speed boost torchic that i saw a while ago was something else. now THATS a pokemon to make a board over you know what im saying?!

• Administrators

If someone wants to show off something they're happy with then they're allowed to; doesn't make it any "less" of a topic. You should have seen the status update I made when I found Misdreavus.