Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

I JUST SAW UBW

SHIROU

WHY YOU SO BADASS NOW

ARCHER

WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ALIVE

RIN

WHY YOU NO USE THE MAGIC LEGS TO HOP IN AND OUT?

SABER

you aight

GILGAMESH

SUCK IT

That is all

This post is in response to Dobby's post about UBW and is a huge spoiler to anyone who didn't watch episode 24 yet so I'll put everything beyond this in a spoiler tag.

SHINJI

WHY YOU SO BADASS NOW

Don't you mean Shirou? Shinji is the blue haired prick. Shirou was guzzling mana from Rin and had Archer's battle experience transferred to him from fighting him, that's why he was able to hold his ground against Gilgamesh.

To be honest though, the entire reason why Gilgamesh lost the fight was because he refused to use Ea or Enkidu (he thought Shirou wasn't worthy enough for those weapons). Remember in F/Zero when Gilgamesh fought Iskander, Iskander used a reality marble (just like Shirou did) and Gilgamesh used Ea to destroy the reality marble. Then he used Enkidu to stop Iskander in his tracks and then finished him off with Enkidu as well.

Ea is his most powerful weapon and Enkidu is his most trusted weapon. Gilgamesh used them on Iskander because he had respect for Iskander, on some level. Shirou was nothing but a mongrel, a copycat to Gilgamesh and thus he didn't want to use them on Shirou. Gilgamesh could've easily broken Shirou's reality marble with Ea, just like he broke Iskander's reality marble. It was pride that caused Gilgamesh to lose against Shirou.

ARCHER

WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ALIVE

This one is a bit of a tossup. On one hand, it could've been the Independent Action skill that all Archers have, allowing them to remain for a limited period of time without their master's mana. However, the more believable explanation for this is that Archer is a Guardian and was summoned to protect the world from the Holy Grail.

RIN

WHY YOU NO USE THE MAGIC LEGS TO HOP IN AND OUT?

Like I said before, Shirou was draining Rin of her mana. Rin even says this in the anime and you also see her struggling to use her magic to escape from the Grail.

Edited by DarkSpite

• Support Squad

yeah, when I was making that post they were kinda rhetorical questions.

Also, neither of those justify why Archer was still in that world when he got straight killed in front of our eyes.

yo, say what you will about that show, the theme tune was fucking awesome

Hey I'm not bashing it, the fanservice in this show is so in-your-face that it's more comedic than anything, which is one of the reasons I like the show.

Also I agree, the opening is awesome.

• Support Squad

Fanservice can be terrible but sometimes it really can work as a comedic effect. Exhibit A: SHOKUGEKI NO SOUMA from this season. God damn have I never been so happy to see a guys jiggly butt

yeah, when I was making that post they were kinda rhetorical questions.

Also, neither of those justify why Archer was still in that world when he got straight killed in front of our eyes.

I think the idea is that he was never actually killed. No-one actually saw him die, the only thing we saw disappearing was a scrap of cloth on the ground. If you ask me it's a bit ridiculous that he could survive everything that he did (especially seeing as he's a weak ass servant in terms of parameters), but then I find basically everything that happens in UBW after Lancer's death to be ridiculous.

• Support Squad

I think the idea is that he was never actually killed. No-one actually saw him die, the only thing we saw disappearing was a scrap of cloth on the ground. If you ask me it's a bit ridiculous that he could survive everything that he did (especially seeing as he's a weak ass servant in terms of parameters), but then I find basically everything that happens in UBW after Lancer's death to be ridiculous.

I like to think that at that moment you just table flipped and walked away

• Support Squad

Can't stop laughing from this haha.

tumblr_nqla3zDlFn1rznqt6o1_1280.jpg

YO ARE YOU USING GOGOANIME TO WATCH THIS BECAUSE THEY LEGIT EDITED THE OPENING TO HAVE THAT ALL THE WAY IT'S FANTASTIC

so... is anyone else going to watch gatchaman crowds insight once it starts airing? i checked episode 0 out a few days ago and it looks pretty good. hajime and od will likely still provide a shit ton of awesomeness like they did in the first season and that new character looks pretty cool too. im just hoping they go more in depth on the MESS things and JJ.

and for future reference, these are all the other shows i'll be watching:

gangsta (HYPE)

gakkou gurashi (HYPE)

ranpo kitan

overlord

prison school

rokka no yuusha

charlotte

will also give a try to the following:

god eater (likely gonna drop)

chaos dragon (VERY likely gonna drop)

monster girls (what seems to be this season's only ecchi/harem (besides the to love-ru sequel), im either gonna love it or hate it)

gate: jieitai (eh)

shimoneta to iu gainen (wtf even)

ushio to tora (eh)

I used that as well as KissAnime to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Like I thought I was seeing things with that lol.

It was on kissanime, look at the comments lol,

But they edited back to normal again.

And then i found on gogoanime as dobby said. I was fucking dead, jesus 8man lol.

• Support Squad

Next season isn't anywhere near as hype for me really but Arslan Senki and shokugeki are carrying on which is nice. Gangsta also looks cool but anything else I like will probably be a happy surprise like shokugeki was.

I'm only doing 5 series for the Summer Broadcast Season.

• Symphogear GX (major hype)
  • Durarara!!x2 Ten
  • IM@S Cinderalla Girls
  • Prisma Illya 2wei Herz
  • Yugioh Arc-V

I oversaturated myself way too much for Spring and ended up with a huge as hell backlog while only actually being able to watch 6/11 series that I planned to watch for the season...

• Support Squad

FATE/HOGWARTS

also, something I bypassed, Souma is now feeling the pressure we've been hearing about for the past 10 eps of Shokugeki no souma which just makes the show even more compelling which is fantastic.

I dropped Nisekoi now that the shu episode is gone and Ore monogataris shock factor for the humour has now worn off completely.Now we just have two overly cutesy people, a somewhat interesting bishounen and fuck all other characters. This kinda suffers from the lack of important characters.

Yahari, I overhyped myself for this season in all honesty. Don't get me wrong it was still fantastic but the hype I had for it left it having less of an impact on me than the first series.

Also y u no come out this week kekkai sense. pls