Anything Anime

Kai

ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS

ITS ABOUT HOW IT HAPPENS

THEY SKIPPED MORE CHAPTERS THAN THEY SKIPPED FRAMES ON 90% OF THE ACTION SCENES OF THE SECOND SEASON

THEY TOOK AWAY ALL THE CHARACTER DEPTH AND SHIIIITT

Sure I was confused as all fuck as to why in the fucking hell Hide was doing in the line of fire in the fucking first place and it wasn't explained and that's what gripes me. TBH I found character depth even if a lot of details were taken away.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I was confused as all fuck as to why in the fucking hell Hide was doing in the line of fire in the fucking first place and it wasn't explained and that's what gripes me. TBH I found character depth even if a lot of details were taken away.

doeSNT MATTER. i still have hope that maybe, just maybe, madhouse or some other good studio will re-adapt the entire series in 50 episodes

doeSNT MATTER. i still have hope that maybe, just maybe, madhouse or some other good studio will re-adapt the entire series in 50 episodes

this is what dreams are made of RIP our generation of weebs.

Finally watched the first two episodes of Nanoha Vivid yesterday after I got home and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. I was worried that the shift in art style would affect it (and frankly, it does somewhat--Nanoha looks weird in the Vivid anime art style) but frankly, it doesn't really irk me at all. Hell, the only issue I had is that all references to events in StrikerS (mainly the Cradle Incident) that were in the manga don't seem to be anywhere. No mention of the Cradle…at all… :(

On another note, I finished the third season of Dog Days. As usual, I enjoyed the series. If only there were some actual war games during this season. Last one we saw was in season 2.

Once I catch up to Cinderella Girls, I'll finally start the Spring Season series on my list.

Hey, there´s a new Ghost in the Shell out right?=)

Yesss, Fate is getting AMAZING! Way better then the original anime version of UBW in all ways.

And looking on older stuff I´ve found Black Butler: Book of Circus. If the rest of this series is as good as that, then I gotta watch it fast!

So, I had forgotten that Magi existed for the past couple of months and decided to catch up with the manga and holy crap has the series gotten really depressing. The conclusion to the Aladdin/Alibaba-Judar/Hakuryuu fight was just...wow...

Edited by Hiss13

I have to wonder how things can get better after this.

Alibaba, for all intents and purposes, is dead while Judar is floating in space and will eventually run into Kars from JJBA. I know they'll come back, but damn was it depressing.

Edited by Hiss13

• Support Squad

The new Yugioh Arc-V episode was really intense. I honestly don't get why more people actually watch this series. It's actually really good.

Zexal just killed off the last stragglers who weren't dead set fans

My heart was aching the whole time while watching the first 2 seasons of Spice and Wolf. ;_;

It was like a beautiful, intellectual romance that I never seen before. A merchant and wolf, traveling North while doing business together.

To avoid spoilers, I'd recommend watching it in Japanese if no one has seen it before.

http://www.animeplus.tv/spice-and-wolf-online

The storyline is very beautiful, well executed and is a learning experience if you ever want to do business.

Zexal just killed off the last stragglers who weren't dead set fans

The weird thing is ZeXaL wasn't even that bad. Hell, I can say that I enjoyed most of it. Especially when the Barian arc picked up in the second half.

I shall then entice people with a fabulous image of Arc-V's Kaiba doing his best Jojo pose.

tumblr_nmp8yocv6k1siv6bqo1_500.png

Edited by Hiss13

ugh, it's getting tedious to watch nagato yuki-chan no shoushitsu, fucking nothing happens.

this spin-off is an insult to the (AMAZING) original series. im not liking a single thing about this, not even the new studio animating it. seriously, the haruhi suzumiya series (and maybe hyouka) was the ONLY good show kyoto animation had done, ffs (come at me clannad/kanon/free/chuunibyou/k-on fanboys/girls).

it happened

thanks ufotable

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The tears were almost real this week.

clannad

Oh it is on. Me, you, Rust, and a 1V1. Teach you to slag Clannad.