Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zorua: I need help...

Ackalacka

Question

I've looked everywhere and I have just found people saying to go search in all of the alleys while it's night time and raining.

Well, I've done that (10 times, give or take) and have come up with absolutely nothing. Do I need to do something / talk to someone to activate the event? I'm not sure, and I REALLY would appreciate some actually assistance on this issue as I have found nothing looking around the website... I have four badges, if that matters at all... I've heard Zorua is level 25 when you get it, so I'm pretty sure I don't need to get more badges to activate the event...

This is seriously staring to drive me crazy. Good Pokemon seem extremely difficult to come by in this game, and Zorua/Zoruark are powerful (decently, any way) and they're some of my favorites from 5th Gen. Again, help would be wonderful. :)

P.S., Do you just have to run around in the alleys and wait to randomly encounter him, or will there be an NPC somewhere in the alley?

• Administrators

To clarify one thing, which Gang you join will have no effect on the availability of alley-based Pokemon such as Zorua. As long as you're in that alley under the right conditions, you can get it.

• Administrators

Admittedly, I don't have a particle for windy days yet (realllly wish I could get my hands on the effect in Newbark town in HGSS) so your best indications are other things changing, such as the hoppip

Ah, so it has to be windy? OK, I'll just change the date on my Computer to Tuesday (because I remember it was windy on Tuesday). Hopefully that will work. Thanks for the help guys, I'll let you know if I am successful. :D If I'm not, I'm going to throw my laptop out my window...

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! FINALLY I FOUND HIM!!!

Thank you Joyrich! You are literally the only person who ever suggested to look for him when it's windy. Again, thank you so much. :D

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! FINALLY I FOUND HIM!!!

Thank you Joyrich! You are literally the only person who ever suggested to look for him when it's windy. Again, thank you so much. :D

Glad to help. ^_^ But Bro I after I found him once I never saw him again under any weather conditions its like he went poof. Can you tell me everywhere he went before you actually caught him? Because it's really frustrating I've checked every alley top to bottom in all conditions but i've only seen him once.

Edited by Joyrich

Admittedly, I don't have a particle for windy days yet (realllly wish I could get my hands on the effect in Newbark town in HGSS) so your best indications are other things changing, such as the hoppip

AWWWW YEAAAA HOPPIPS. I caught about 20 of them when i saw them ^_^

Do you have to beat the magma leader first? i found him in their base as a murkrow without beating him and now i cant find him, help!!

Look in the other alleyways in Obsidia and Peridot. You have to chase him around a bit before he eventually battles you.

Edited by Khayoz

I already encountered it as a murkrow then i cant find it again anywhere, i change my calendar date after that, did the changing of calender date make the event for catching Zorua invalid?? will i get another chance to activate the event agan??