Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

charmander line

junaid

Question

9 answers to this question

Woa didn't know you could fish one up. I got my Charmander from a team Magma member. I was part of team Aqua and after finishing the entire quests, I went on 7th Street and talked to the Magma grunts. One of them gave me a Charmander I think.

10 minutes ago, Zander said:

Woa didn't know you could fish one up. I got my Charmander from a team Magma member. I was part of team Aqua and after finishing the entire quests, I went on 7th Street and talked to the Magma grunts. One of them gave me a Charmander I think.

That reward for the magma sidequest is different now, so it no longer provides Charmander.  As far as I’m aware, the only current method is as AngelKitsune mentioned above, fishing with a super rod on Pyrous Mountain.

10 minutes ago, Tacos said:

That reward for the magma sidequest is different now, so it no longer provides Charmander.  As far as I’m aware, the only current method is as AngelKitsune mentioned above, fishing with a super rod on Pyrous Mountain.

Is this for episode 18? I haven't updated yet so it wouldn't work for me if it's episode 18.

1 minute ago, Zander said:

Is this for episode 18? I haven't updated yet so it wouldn't work for me if it's episode 18.

I’m fairly certain it’s been that way since at least episode 17.  You probably did those gang side quests in episode 16 or below.