The... Common Candy?

Amethyst

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's correct, I believe.

And ahh, yes. Item pictures aren't exactly a priority for me now, but I definitely will eventually. xP

And yet you found copies of every pokemon and their shiny forms. I saw all of them. i looked at the file in the game. (couldnt help but make a copy of it for me though. i do have some pokemon based facebook pages, you know :)

• Administrators

Those came as a pack- I didn't have to make those. Christ, if I did this game would not exist.

Anyway, McMc, that's really sweet (hahahah see what i did there hahahaha) of you to edit it like that for me, but I actually have something else I want to do with the graphic. Thank you though!

Stats properly decrease when you level down. In fact it even shows you which, like when you level up.

YES I FINALLY BEAT THAT POISON BITCH!! no guard machamp, sweet kiss pachirisu, and ninetailes with extrasensory FTW!! the only downside is that the badge is only good until level 50! why are the level caps so ridiculously low i know you want balance but a 46 to 50 cap is not fair! a few more levels and im back to the torture of my guys not listening to me again! can you raise it a little while your making those candy's?

YES I FINALLY BEAT THAT POISON BITCH!! no guard machamp, sweet kiss pachirisu, and ninetailes with extrasensory FTW!! the only downside is that the badge is only good until level 50! why are the level caps so ridiculously low i know you want balance but a 46 to 50 cap is not fair! a few more levels and im back to the torture of my guys not listening to me again! can you raise it a little while your making those candy's?

Considering the sheer scope and size of this game, the level caps are very appropriate. Also it's not like Gym Leader pokemon are above the level cap either. Ame said in another thread that if people start hitting level 100 with the game unfinished..well that kinda makes the game no fun anymore. You really shouldn't have this big of a problem with the cap. Train more Pokemon, different Pokemon. You'll definitely need them later on.

I like the common candy idea, and like many have said before, the only sort of 'abuse' would be leveling to learn EQ or hit an evolution that's just out of reach and then back down for obedience.

i say screw all this talk about abuse! some of the gym leaders pokemon know move their not supposed to know at that level and are evolved when their not supposed to. i doubt this candy will do anything drastic. i still stand by raising the cap just one or two levels.

im not saying get rid of it! do you guys even read my post? i said raise it a level or two it wont hurt! and she is a poison bitch! after that battle i wince every time i see a poison type now. i dont want to see her ever again! except her brother cain because he is my fav orite character so far. at first i thought he was just there and a little annoying but i like how his character is developing and he makes me laugh! i want more cain!

im not saying get rid of it! do you guys even read my post? i said raise it a level or two it wont hurt! and she is a poison bitch! after that battle i wince every time i see a poison type now. i dont want to see her ever again! except her brother cain because he is my fav orite character so far. at first i thought he was just there and a little annoying but i like how his character is developing and he makes me laugh! i want more cain!

You know the gym leaders in that game are real people right?

• Administrators

and she is a poison bitch! after that battle i wince every time i see a poison type now. i dont want to see her ever again!

somewhere, wherever she is, Ame just laughed quietly to herself "great success~"

You know the gym leaders in that game are real people right?

what?! you mean they are based on real people? i did not know that

Edited by bocoom

Level cap of 47? that'd be ugly as sheeit. And it's what makes the game fun, because it's challenging. This is the only pokemon game, except Nuzlockes, where I've trained more than 6 pokemon at all.

I don't really see how more grinding with other pokemon because you can't use your starter and others you have trained is fun or challenging. It's just more tedious. Just my opinion. :S I didn't realize how many trainers there would be before the gym leader so now I have a lvl 27 crobat, a 26 combusken, and a 25 (26 after KO'ing any one of flobot's pokemon) kadabra and I'm at flobot. Now I gotta go catch a pokemon, grind to train it on other wild pokemon, just in the hopes that it can beat her Cradily which she shouldn't even have since it doesn't evolve til lvl 40, lol. That just isn't sounding that fun to me.

Edited by Zimski

Imagine this: What if, Pokemon de-evolved from this common candy? For example, what if a, let's say, Chameleon, grew down to level 15. It could potentially de-evolve back into a Charmander. And if there was evolutions by stones, there could potentially be a new item called the De-Evolution Stone. Just a thought I've been thinking about.

Imagine this: What if, Pokemon de-evolved from this common candy? For example, what if a, let's say, Chameleon, grew down to level 15. It could potentially de-evolve back into a Charmander. And if there was evolutions by stones, there could potentially be a new item called the De-Evolution Stone. Just a thought I've been thinking about.

That sounds like a lot of in game work Ame would have to do. But, if it was easy then that would be really cool :D

• Administrators

Oh, can we please stop with the annoying double battles for Gym Leaders please?

No promises, dear. <3 Gonna be based on whatever suits the type. However, Aya and Serra have both been toned down for the next release.

...And to be honest, they may need to be taken down a lot more because um apparently there was an issue where moves that hit more than one target, such as Sludge Wave or Blizzard, for instance, we doing 66% as much damage as they should have

oops

which means those two might actually become much stronger with the next episode at the same time, but I can't be sure...

As interesting as it miiiight be, I feel like that would not add very much to the game. And as Feather mentioned, that would be an entirely new script.

I'm sorry if this has already been answered or addressed, but what exactly would happen to the pokemon's stats when it got de-leveled? Would they stay the same or be lowered to the same they were when the pokemon was that level? And if they did stay the same would they not get any more stats until they achieved the level they were before using the common candies?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered or addressed, but what exactly would happen to the pokemon's stats when it got de-leveled? Would they stay the same or be lowered to the same they were when the pokemon was that level? And if they did stay the same would they not get any more stats until they achieved the level they were before using the common candies?

That stats will be lowered. It's more for moves and to evolve pokemon.