Help with an event

Illumi

5 hours ago, Zargerth said:
  Hide contents

I'll spill the beans: yes, you're supposed to replicate the markings there. It's just like the other tile puzzles were in that gym, but this time you're not walking on all of them.

Spoiler

The solution is in the basement of the house to the right of the Agate Pokemon Center, right? Because I'm fairly confident that I've replicated the pattern of the little neon glow stick things in that room onto the Calcenon Gym and nothing has happened. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? I feel like I might be looking in the wrong basement, because one of the replies above says apartment, but I haven't found a way to get inside an apartment basement.

15 minutes ago, Freshizzlr said:
  Hide contents

The solution is in the basement of the house to the right of the Agate Pokemon Center, right? Because I'm fairly confident that I've replicated the pattern of the little neon glow stick things in that room onto the Calcenon Gym and nothing has happened. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? I feel like I might be looking in the wrong basement, because one of the replies above says apartment, but I haven't found a way to get inside an apartment basement.

Spoiler

There's an apartment in agate with a little girl in it who will let you into the basement. That's the where pattern you need to replicate is.

12 minutes ago, Freshizzlr said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

If you're standing in front of the gym walk forward, then turn left at the first building you see. That's the correct building. You'll need flash when you are inside.

Edited by wcv