New pokemon?

AdamJae

10 minutes ago, AdamJae said:

So is it possible that with the new episode released new pokemon that were unavailable prior could be implemented? I'm so salty that there's no scyther&scizor in game and I'm just trying to clarify.

Whenever a new episode is released new Pokemon are added. Ame has been updating the list of available Pokemon the last few weeks, and the final list is currently up. Check this thread for more information:

Bagon has been announced as available for the next episode, the only non-legendary left is Scyther. But according to some speculations, our dear insectoid Pokemon could be catch somewhere in the next episode as well. Personally, I wonder what the next background wallpaper would look like~~

On 8/6/2018 at 12:53 PM, AdamJae said:

So is it possible that with the new episode released new pokemon that were unavailable prior could be implemented? I'm so salty that there's no scyther&scizor in game and I'm just trying to clarify.

I highly recommend looking at the availability guide. You may just be pleasantly surprised...